• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

Nil

Hey all! Congrats to everyone who has made it and best of luck for all future endeavors for everyone else still pushing onward.

Would anyone be able to send me a copy of the list as well? I haven’t been able to reach my recruiters ?
@Rum&Rice
If anyone could pass along the list, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
@joe92110
I would also love to see the list if someone could send it to me!
@Lveep
Please send the list to me! It would mean a lot. Recruiter has been unreliable.
@Corbulo

I would be more than happy to let you know if you DM me the names regarding their selection in case you don't want to put the name out here. My recruiter is on top of this and pretty responsive from the last few days. Thank you!

Nil

Folks have been very helpful in sending it around, but thank you!
Great. If you find it, please share it with me too.
CW! That is the board I was told I was Pro-Rec-Y for in mid DEC, but official results are not out, soooo....
Hey, Congratulations. My recruiter said he was expecting that to show up this week. Maybe after MLK day. If he lets me know, I would inform you if you want to send me your name here or via PM. Good luck!

Whiskeyrice

You discuss with your CoC but ultimately your CO informs millington of when you can go within FY-23.

I spoke with my XO and CO and told them exactly what class I wanted. That’s what they informed millington and that’s what I got when I attended OCS.
Alright. I'm deployed on a CVN so the likelihood of my CO/XO reaching out and be willing to talk directly is low, I think. After you spoke with them and they reached out, how soon were you made aware that the date you requested was what you were entered into?

RhodesReese

Alright. I'm deployed on a CVN so the likelihood of my CO/XO reaching out and be willing to talk directly is low, I think. After you spoke with them and they reached out, how soon were you made aware that the date you requested was what you were entered into?
The likely hood is high. Millington reaches out and won’t give you a date until your CO or XO informs them of when you can transfer. They don’t get a choice here. That’s what on the first page of your OCS application they ask for your CoC email address so they can be contacted.

And it takes about a few months to get confirmation of your class date. I also checked ENTRS periodically to see when I was scheduled for OCS.

Whiskeyrice

The likely hood is high. Millington reaches out and won’t give you a date until your CO or XO informs them of when you can transfer. They don’t get a choice here. That’s what on the first page of your OCS application they ask for your CoC email address so they can be contacted.

And it takes about a few months to get confirmation of your class date. I also checked ENTRS periodically to see when I was scheduled for OCS.
Meant it more like they'd work through my department head and go from there with official routing procedures rather than a conversation.

A few months then? Alright. The next board for IP is the last of the FY-23 listings, so that would be a closer turnaround. Do you know if someone can be pushed to a convene date on next fiscal year's even if they're selected during a board for the current fiscal year?

Thanks!

RhodesReese

Meant it more like they'd work through my department head and go from there with official routing procedures rather than a conversation.

A few months then? Alright. The next board for IP is the last of the FY-23 listings, so that would be a closer turnaround. Do you know if someone can be pushed to a convene date on next fiscal year's even if they're selected during a board for the current fiscal year?

Thanks!
This is just me but if you were selected and expected to be an officer I’d try and speak with your XO and CO, with your DH present of course, as you will be an officer first. Try to use this as an opportunity to be one and speak with your CoC face to face.

As far as someone being pushed, outside of my expertise, but I’m sure @exNavyOffRec or @FormerRecruitingGuru can answer that one better than I can.

If you have any OCS or IP related questions let me know. I just finished OCS and currently waiting to class up for IPBC.

exNavyOffRec

There are NRC selection goals and OCS shipping goals, those 2 things are not equal, NRC selection goals are about 150% of shipping goals, so while the board may be for NRC FY 23 selection goal you quite possibly could be an FY 24 commissioning. NRC will end up making the final call depending on what the numbers say.

2023cue

@Rum&Rice

@joe92110

@Lveep

@Corbulo

I would be more than happy to let you know if you DM me the names regarding their selection in case you don't want to put the name out here. My recruiter is on top of this and pretty responsive from the last few days. Thank you!
Folks have been very helpful in sending it around, but thank you!
Could you send it to me? Still trying to see and recruiter has been unresponsive. Thank you!

Whiskeyrice

There are NRC selection goals and OCS shipping goals, those 2 things are not equal, NRC selection goals are about 150% of shipping goals, so while the board may be for NRC FY 23 selection goal you quite possibly could be an FY 24 commissioning. NRC will end up making the final call depending on what the numbers say.
Thank you!