• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

exNavyOffRec

I second that I don’t believe lists are out. I spoke in length with Mr. Celestin yesterday afternoon and he assured me no official list was out. He said it would be unlikely before the end of the week due to short staffing, additionally he said there was no flag even in the office.
While he is a really nice guy he doesn't send out that email and has several times not been aware the list was sent out as a few times he told AD that the board was still in progress when I had the signed selections in my hand (prior to OCS dates being attached), he has also told people a board was in progress when the board has been delayed and an email was sent, told people a board was going to meet next week when it was cancelled as well as some other errors. To be fair these are questions he was being asked that are not something he would be specifically updated on. A processor either at NRC or NRD is for the most part of the process, but also one of the lowest in the chain of command.

Several years ago there were a few program managers that were not happy with the processors for giving answers for questions they had no direct knowledge of and had spoken to the director of OCS accessions about that issue, not sure if anything was actually said to them or not.

MB91

While he is a really nice guy he doesn't send out that email and has several times not been aware the list was sent out as a few times he told AD that the board was still in progress when I had the signed selections in my hand (prior to OCS dates being attached), he has also told people a board was in progress when the board has been delayed and an email was sent, told people a board was going to meet next week when it was cancelled as well as some other errors. To be fair these are questions he was being asked that are not something he would be specifically updated on. A processor either at NRC or NRD is for the most part of the process, but also one of the lowest in the chain of command.

Several years ago there were a few program managers that were not happy with the processors for giving answers for questions they had no direct knowledge of and had spoken to the director of OCS accessions about that issue, not sure if anything was actually said to them or not.
So what I interpret from this… AD good luck, wait for BOL to update at somepoint…. HOPEFULLY.

Nil

well if people wanted to try to reapply that would be problematic lol. the deadline for the next board is only like 4 weeks away
How would anyone be able to reapply at that short notice? I mean what can one improve? OAR maybe. But unless it is going somewhere in the 70s from the 40s any other improvement would be impossible to make to the profile.

scooter345

How would anyone be able to reapply at that short notice? I mean what can one improve? OAR maybe. But unless it is going somewhere in the 70s from the 40s any other improvement would be impossible to make to the profile.
New appraisals, new LORs, new qualifications, education...there are ways to bring improvements to a package in a few months lol, especially for AD. For example, I'm working on getting my IW qual, and I will have it by Jan 20, the due date. I probably wouldn't update it because my package is already submitted to that board as well but if I wanted to I could.