• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

ciaopraj

I will just wait till after the holidays if no one here posts a list…it’s pure torture and they just cut my hours at Starbucks so now I’ll have more time to be obsessively refreshing while checking Elden Ring…

ciaopraj

I will just wait till after the holidays if no one here posts a list…it’s pure torture and they just cut my hours at Starbucks so now I’ll have more time to be obsessively refreshing while checking Elden Ring…
I mean playing haha

exNavyOffRec

To reiterate your point, this is what my recruiter did. Worth asking them if you feel comfortable with it!
It is odd that you are the only one that has heard from your recruiter, normally when one person hears others start hearing as their recruiters look in the system as well. I hope it is just an odd circumstance.

joe92110

It is odd that you are the only one that has heard from your recruiter, normally when one person hears others start hearing as their recruiters look in the system as well. I hope it is just an odd circumstance.
I directly reached out and had my recruiter check after someone else in here said they got picked up. That individual said they were picked up for Intel, which I wasn’t. I was, apparently selected for 1810 as the application said “yes” or whatever the proper terminology is, next to it. He also said the formal list isn’t created yet, just one of my options was selected and told me which one was a go. Have any thoughts on that?!

vborr005

We saw this happen as well in the SNA NFO thread. Some people just hear early because their recruiters release unofficial results which is not protocol or maybe they know the system better who know - but not unusual for this to happen in threads I’ve observed throughout the year.

exNavyOffRec

I directly reached out and had my recruiter check after someone else in here said they got picked up. That individual said they were picked up for Intel, which I wasn’t. I was, apparently selected for 1810 as the application said “yes” or whatever the proper terminology is, next to it. He also said the formal list isn’t created yet, just one of my options was selected and told me which one was a go. Have any thoughts on that?!
It sounds like the info is good, it very well could be due to people on Christmas leave that all the entries haven't been made in the system and some recruiters aren't available, the combination of both might just be resulting in minimal info.

exNavyOffRec

We saw this happen as well in the SNA NFO thread. Some people just hear early because their recruiters release unofficial results which is not protocol or maybe they know the system better who know - but not unusual for this to happen in threads I’ve observed throughout the year.
To be clear the info put in the system is from the list of selection given from the board and those names don't go from select to non-select.

exNavyOffRec

Did you mean to quote me? Not sure what this is in reference to. Thanks for your insight though.
It was in reference to "unofficial results" this is thrown around a lot and often used by recruiters but it really isn't accurate, in the past many recruiters would not even get a copy of the results, they would just get told by their processor or their OPS/AOPS/OACR that they had applicant X, Y, and Z selected for SWO/Intel/etc....

ScholarBone

Well on the official selection lists that are released, it states:

All recruiters must contact their applicants immediately to inform them of the results of this board and to confirm the assigned Officer Candidate School (OCS) class date.

And typically, if one person has been confirmed as selected (as we have seen here), then the results themselves are out. I think the idea is that the list is released and then the recruiters inform their candidates. Why the list itself hasn't been released, who knows?

vborr005

Well on the official selection lists that are released, it states:

And typically, if one person has been confirmed as selected (as we have seen here), then the results themselves are out. I think the idea is that the list is released and then the recruiters inform their candidates. Why the list itself hasn't been released, who knows?
I private messaged you. I really don’t think results are out and let’s just say the candidates that did get notified maybe their recruiter is well connected or something. I don’t think anything is out.

MB91

I private messaged you. I really don’t think results are out and let’s just say the candidates that did get notified maybe their recruiter is well connected or something. I don’t think anything is out.
I second that I don’t believe lists are out. I spoke in length with Mr. Celestin yesterday afternoon and he assured me no official list was out. He said it would be unlikely before the end of the week due to short staffing, additionally he said there was no flag even in the office.

ciaopraj

Well Merry Christmas everyone, I was glad it was around the holidays cause bad news would’ve been easier and good new would’ve been great! No news is….I mean at least I’m not working till next Tuesday after tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good one!