• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07MAR2022 CW Board

RhodesReese

I evidently was submitted to the wrong board a second time…but congrats you guys!
were you not submitted for CW? Remember for the IWC, any community can look at your package if they want to. I know someone who didnt put down a community yet that community wanted him so they selected him.

They submitted me to “ a swo-cw board”, I was told they didn’t realize they weren’t having SWO-CW boards anymore during the CW boards. However, this is the same thing they told me last time and were supposed to submit me as straight CW. I am writing a new MOTO and he’s going to resubmit my package hopefully this week to the JUL board with improvements. But I think this time around I may call Mr Celeste? I believe I’ve seen his name float around as the IWC detailer to verify I have been submitted at all.

Reactions: atc

atc

They submitted me to “ a swo-cw board”, I was told they didn’t realize they weren’t having SWO-CW boards anymore during the CW boards. However, this is the same thing they told me last time and were supposed to submit me as straight CW. I am writing a new MOTO and he’s going to resubmit my package hopefully this week to the JUL board with improvements. But I think this time around I may call Mr Celeste? I believe I’ve seen his name float around as the IWC detailer to verify I have been submitted at all.
Are they not having SWO-CW boards at all, or they are just their own separate board now? Hope you get it all worked out.

RhodesReese

They haven’t had SWO-CWO boards for a while. The only SWO-Anything I’ve seen on the dashboard as of late is the SWO IP and they haven’t had any quotas in while.

Also are you submitting a TIS waiver to the CW OCM with your package? You’re going to need a TIS waiver if your over 6 years. And the current OCM flat out told me no when I submitted hence why my package didn’t go to the CW board but went to the IP and intel.

Since I’m Air National Guard my total TIS is considered under 4 years of active duty time as I don’t qualify for O1E even though I have 9 years TIS, was odd how that worked out but I was concerned. Could still be inaccurate information, don’t necessarily trust my recruiter right now.

exNavyOffRec

If you are not USN AD you have to work with a recruiter, the only people that can call NRC are USN AD, otherwise NRC calls the NRD that calls the OR and that could become a bad deal.

exNavyOffRec

Since I’m Air National Guard my total TIS is considered under 4 years of active duty time as I don’t qualify for O1E even though I have 9 years TIS, was odd how that worked out but I was concerned. Could still be inaccurate information, don’t necessarily trust my recruiter right now.
They count day for day of your drill and active time, so if a person only does 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year you would only have about 38 days that count toward your TIS as active time.

exNavyOffRec

There could be something else going on, maybe it was rejected at NRC? any waivers or GPA issues?

There could be something else going on, maybe it was rejected at NRC? any waivers or GPA issues?
No waivers or GPA issues. And I currently work in the field for NAVWAR for the Air Force as a DOD contractor. I wish I had an answer it was rejected instead of nothing.

exNavyOffRec

No waivers or GPA issues. And I currently work in the field for NAVWAR for the Air Force as a DOD contractor. I wish I had an answer it was rejected instead of nothing.
Did your name show up on the at board list, I wonder if it was even submitted? What is your degree and gpa?