• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07MAR2022 CW Board

jdhdallas

The did not publish the "no's" per the dashboard there was over 50 at the board.
Thanks for the clarification. I assumed the information given to me by OR and the PDF was correct. When I've looked at other results from boards, the 'NOs' are present as well. Even if it was true that the previous board had a100% selection rate, that wouldn't mean it would happen again. Also, that would probably be a disadvantage for those of us hoping to get selected in the current board because there would be less spots available.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed the information given to me by OR and the PDF was correct. When I've looked at other results from boards, the 'NOs' are present as well. Even if it was true that the previous board had a100% selection rate, that wouldn't mean it would happen again. Also, that would probably be a disadvantage for those of us hoping to get selected in the current board because there would be less spots available.
Each board gets a specific number of selections then NRC also puts a rough cap on applicants (selection number + X) so there will never be a 100% selection rate. The recent SWO board has more spots available than applicants and they didn't pick everyone even though technically they could have.

atc

Anyone happen to hear anything?
Not yet, but don’t imagine we’ll hear anything for a couple of weeks? The November board convened on 07NOV2021 finished on 12NOV2021 and results were released on 29NOV2021. This board’s results probably won’t be out until the end of the month.