• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07MAR2022 CW Board

Had anyone else applied for this board or seen an at-board list? I very possibly could have overlooked the thread pertaining to this.

RhodesReese

I have been keeping an eye out for the list but haven’t seen one. One thing of note was that the new board list is out and it seems they took off the March 7th IW proboard. Idk if it was by mistake or if they decided to Remove it and wait until the next during the summer.

RhodesReese

Updated dashboard. Looks green across all IWC designators.

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard - 25 Feb 22.pdf
    421.7 KB · Views: 87

atc

I applied to this board as well. Like you, I see on the new list that the 07MAR PROBOARD is gone, so I'm not totally sure if that means everything is being pushed to July or what.

exNavyOffRec

Looks like it’s listed in column 2 upcoming and current boards directly next to the name.
That is the column they often forget to update, the last dashboard had the next CEC DCO board as Dec 2021, the table listed board 1/2/3/4 is where you want to look.

RhodesReese

My opinion, due to it being 7 MARCH today and no at board list has been put out for this, I think they pushed everyone to the right for the next board.

atc

Or the NRC point of contact never uploaded the at board list.

Just because it’s not uploaded doesn’t mean a board won’t happen.
Is there any way to really find out if it was all pushed back? Would my recruiter know, or will I just have to wait until around the time results should come out and then find out? I really appreciate it.

exNavyOffRec

Is there any way to really find out if it was all pushed back? Would my recruiter know, or will I just have to wait until around the time results should come out and then find out? I really appreciate it.
Board schedule and/or dashboard that list the dates of the boards.

jdhdallas

The last CW board on Nov29th, those results were released Dec3rd. And it was 100% Selection. I know it might not be 100% this time around, but I am hoping to get results just as fast.