• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUL22, IWC PROBOARD

benji

ProRec-Y
OCS Date FY-23
What are usually next steps if I don’t have an exact date or would I just wait on orders?

RhodesReese

If you’re active duty they will contact your CO and ask for when you can transfer. Then after you do your pre clearance interview you’ll get a FINSEL letter and orders.

I was selected Nov 2021 got orders June 2022 as I requested a September OCS class.

ProRec-Y
OCS Date FY-23
What are usually next steps if I don’t have an exact date or would I just wait on orders?

benji

If you’re active duty they will contact your CO and ask for when you can transfer. Then after you do your pre clearance interview you’ll get a FINSEL letter and orders.

I was selected Nov 2021 got orders June 2022 as I requested a September OCS class.
Tracking. I was notified of the results by my command so I will have the conversation with them. Thank you.