• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03July2022

Just got my notification letter today thought i was gonna be in the august class but it said orders were requested for JUL03 class!

Currently AD in HI ?

ntg671

Greetings all. Non-prior coming from San Diego. Waiting on my FINSEL letter, but I'm slated to be in the July 03 class, too. Does anyone know what our specific class number is going to be? Also, do we have a Facebook page yet?

Greetings all. Non-prior coming from San Diego. Waiting on my FINSEL letter, but I'm slated to be in the July 03 class, too. Does anyone know what our specific class number is going to be? Also, do we have a Facebook page yet?
No fb groups yet but we do have a groupme link above

bwfagan123123

Late join to this thread, I'm AD going to this class. I'm on transfer leave in TN visiting family but I arrive in RI on the 29th and will be staying in the NGIS until the 1st when I walk over to the quarterdeck. I'm down to link up with any of you before reporting incase we wanted to go into the quarterdeck together or anything along those lines.

Dustinbruner

Late join to this thread, I'm AD going to this class. I'm on transfer leave in TN visiting family but I arrive in RI on the 29th and will be staying in the NGIS until the 1st when I walk over to the quarterdeck. I'm down to link up with any of you before reporting incase we wanted to go into the quarterdeck together or anything along those lines.
What part of TN?

bwfagan123123

I submitted a request to the GroupMe if one of you could please accept me. I’ll be in RI for about 2 days in my NGIS room Prior to reporting

WannaFlyHigh

Does anyone know how many weeks before your OCS date you get FINSEL notifcation? Also is your swear in date flexible? I am trying to plan a vacation before attending OCS but don't want to screw up any administrative duties for my recruiter.

ntg671

I have yet to get my FINSEL letter. My recruiter seems flexible in scheduling the date and place for my swearing in.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Does anyone know how many weeks before your OCS date you get FINSEL notifcation? Also is your swear in date flexible? I am trying to plan a vacation before attending OCS but don't want to screw up any administrative duties for my recruiter.
It varies. I got mine the last week of June (last year) with a report date of 3 Sep. I needed mine to change my EAS from the Marine Corps. We had people selected in July show up in August so their finsel came literally a day or two after board results.