• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03July2022

TheLove

Oh ok, where is your final destination after OCS? They just choose wherever they want/need you to? I wonder if we can negotiate where we go after OCS. Like negotiating with a detailer for example
I do not know my final destination yet. I’m going for SWO so I will chose orders while at OCS. But I’m not entirely sure about other designations.

Hey all I got a tentative date for this class over the phone from my recruiter but nothing official yet. Also a 3100 supply designator. Gonna be driving over from Claremont CA. It's still surreal to me that I got to an OCS class but I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. ??

Oh ok, where is your final destination after OCS? They just choose wherever they want/need you to? I wonder if we can negotiate where we go after OCS. Like negotiating with a detailer for example
From my understanding for us supply designators after OCS when we're in BQC we get a list of options for where you can go. You rank them and based on class rank you get orders. Most people get either their first or second choice.

cbaran66

I should be in this class, as well. Just waiting on my FINSEL. Selected for 1100 SWO, no prior service. Will be driving up from Baltimore.

spidermantx

Waiting on FINSEL, but just received the call yesterday that it's coming down the pipe. I will be in this class as well. SWO. Coming from Texas

Dustinbruner

I was told (at least for the IP designator) we reach out to our detailers about halfway through OCS to negotiate for our Ultimate Duty Station. They way they can buil in the rest of our I-stops enroute.

RhodesReese

I was told (at least for the IP designator) we reach out to our detailers about halfway through OCS to negotiate for our Ultimate Duty Station. They way they can buil in the rest of our I-stops enroute.
Did you see the initial tour list put out in the recent IP community brief?

Attachments

• 8D70793F-DA8F-43F8-8FCB-731628FC9AD7.png
    8D70793F-DA8F-43F8-8FCB-731628FC9AD7.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 55

adamrobe

Hey ya'll, prior enlisted in 03JUL Class, as well. Currently on deployment and after the better part of a year I finally will be heading off to OCS. Supply Corps Designator, so I'll be getting to know a few of you pretty well throughout our careers. Looking forward to the journey and getting started.

Sidenote: Does anyone have any study material that I can get a head-start on? As mentioned, I'm on deployment and have plenty of free time on my hands.

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
Yes, pulled it off the IP milsuite page previously. Starting this week I’m also attending all the local (Norfolk) IP trainings to try and get a head start on my IWO amd IP Basic PQSs.
Just to clarify, this local IP trainings in Norfolk is possible because you are active duty, right? I'm civilian, and got selected for IP as well, just curious if I can be a part of that? I just have 3 months break prior to ship-out date, and want to dedicate the 1 month for it....