• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Highflyer87

@Ghost SWO I’m not sure if your post is for everyone in general or a specific person who asked to have their information added, such as myself. FYI I attempted to add it myself and it did not allow me to so I asked if someone could do it as a benefit to the group. I am not offended but in my experience especially professionally I trust that those asking for assistance have already tried themselves. I do however, agree with you that if they hadn’t attempted to do it themselves first then they are going to be in a world of surprises when they do show up to OCS.

GodofAeons

It wouldn't let me edit the Excel spreadsheet- guess it acts up on mobile?

Man. I'm on edge of my seat waiting for the results. Was hoping to hear today, it'll probably be next week

kyleerlich

PSA: Anyone with the link to the Google spreadsheet can edit it.... that was by design so that we can all add our own scores and update accordingly as the PROREC-Y/N results come in.

On another note, Chief selection results were released to command triads today, so if you found out that someone made Chief then reach out and congratulate them!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
PSA: Anyone with the link to the Google spreadsheet can edit it.... that was by design so that we can all add our own scores and update accordingly as the PROREC-Y/N results come in.

On another note, Chief selection results were released to command triads today, so if you found out that someone made Chief then reach out and congratulate them!
I would imagine they're trying to edit on their phone without the appropriate app to properly edit the sheet.

It's called Google Sheets for anyone that needs that for their phone.

xcrunner18

For those interested in the plank times push-ups and run times for the PRT, please see the attached. Mahalo
Going off of that, just throwing out a helping hand. I ran XC/Track in high school then at the D1 level in college. After that, I coached high school for a year. If you are worried about your run time, I wouldn't mind helping you come up with a training program. Once results come out and you get your OCS dates, it would be easier to come up with a training plan. Just thought I'd throw that offer out to anyone interested! Just PM me!

Mntman

Contributor
When, in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future, the selection results are release, those selected should begin studying Appendix Bravo. On the official OCS website, the Appendix Bravo is from 2018. While not much has changed, here is the most recent version. Published 24 February 2020.

Attachments

• APPENDIX BRAVO 2020.pdf
    417.6 KB · Views: 44

jlh1850

That’s very interesting about the 2000m row. Was not aware that was an option. I have a lot of experience with indoor rowing coaching due to working for Orangetheory Fitness the last few years. I think that’s a phenomenal test of endurance and it’s cool to see it as an option for the cardio test.