• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Anyone can edit the excel document.

So, we know there is an Excel document, but we don't even try to add our own information? I'm not trying to point specific people out, some people are on here lurking for days or WEEKS and didn't even try to add their own info...

Let me get on my soap box for a second and offer some perspective.

My issue isn't that people ask, it's that they don't even try. You're applying to join a military branch as an officer and we have people who don't even help themselves. Is it wrong, no. I guarantee to you, if you do this with your enlisted members around, you've lost their respect.

Everyone, do yourselves a favor and fix this now because when you get to OCS the Marine Drill Instructor is going to tear you apart if they realize there is someone who wants to join their beloved Navy as an officer who can't help themselves. If you don't fix it now, you'll definitely fix it before the end of OCS. If you want to be a leader, people need to have confidence in your ability to lead, and I lack confidence in someone who hasn't taken the two seconds to check if they can even edit the document before telling someone else to add info that could have done already.

Best of luck on the board.

Triumph_MAC

So, we know there is an Excel document, but we don't even try to add our own information? I'm not trying to point specific people out, some people are on here lurking for days or WEEKS and didn't even try to add their own info...

View attachment 27993

My issue isn't that people ask, it's that they don't even try. You're applying to join a military branch as an officer and we have people who don't even help themselves. Is it wrong, no. I guarantee to you, if you do this with your enlisted members around, you've lost their respect.

Everyone, do yourselves a favor and fix this now because when you get to OCS the Marine Drill Instructor is going to tear you apart if they realize there is someone who wants to join their beloved Navy as an officer who can't help themselves. If you don't fix it now, you'll definitely fix it before the end of OCS. If you want to be a leader, people need to have confidence in your ability to lead, and I lack confidence in someone who hasn't taken the two seconds to check if they can even edit the document before telling someone else to add info that could have done already.

View attachment 27996

View attachment 27997
So.....would now be a bad time to ask if you can fix just a minor discrepancy...

villo0692

My name is David, and there is another David in this tread who got the exact same scores in the ASTB that I got, and I still don't know how I feel about it hahah

Forgedinwater

View attachment 27993

View attachment 27996

View attachment 27997
Amen brother.

donkeh

Yea I was going to mention this. I don't really understand why you'd type out all of the information on here and then ask someone else to input it for you..... on what is a public excel document. Just put it yourself guys, it ain't that hard.