• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

kdriscoll714

Aviation Candidate
Hold up, you have a pro rec yes?
Bear with me...pro rec means the official letter, correct? In that case, no. What I have is my recruiter went onto a site (don't know what exactly) and checked my selection status, and found that I am scheduled for Aug 2021. He says it may likely move up sooner than that date by the time I get my letter, but that I'm in.
I'm horribly ignorant to this process, so if I'm connecting dots that aren't ready to connect please tell me. But that's what I was told by my recruiter.

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
Bear with me...pro rec means the official letter, correct? In that case, no. What I have is my recruiter went onto a site (don't know what exactly) and checked my selection status, and found that I am scheduled for Aug 2021. He says it may likely move up sooner than that date by the time I get my letter, but that I'm in.
I'm horribly ignorant to this process, so if I'm connecting dots that aren't ready to connect please tell me. But that's what I was told by my recruiter.
Interesting. From what I understand you get a pro rec first and then a finsel with an OCS date. It would appear all you have is an OCS date right now? What board where you on and what did you apply for?

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520

slothman00

Well. There goes any of my productivity for today until I hear back from my recruiter.

I just got off the phone with my recruiter. He said he checked everywhere he knew and didn’t see anything about selection results, but said August 2021 was a realistic OCS ship date. He also “confirmed” the rumor about the overload of pilots saying that they wouldn’t be taking any more applicants until oct 2021.

slothman00

Define "confirmed" that they are not taking any more applicants. lol im one of the JAN21 applicants on edge

He just told me that they had met their SNA quotas and were close to meeting their NFO quotas. So there wouldn’t be any more boards until October 2021. Not sure how accurate as he has been wrong about things before.