• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

TheCoon

Does anyone know where to find the at board list or other results. I'm currently active duty and have access to any site. Just not sure where to go. If you happen to know of places. I would be more than happy to post screenshots upon results. Good luck everyone!

Nevermind, I found it and going to post it below for those that have access.
https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx

For anyone else who might be looking and doesn’t have the access AD might have, @TonyWillingham also posted screenshots of it back on page 26.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
retention issues do not translate into accession issues.

This is a rumor that has been going on for over 10 years and it is flat out false info.

That's kinda what I figured too. Recent trends even showed that to be false. Appreciate the update.

soccerman816

Anyone have stuff they are studying for OCS prior? I am sure non-AD folks like myself are willing to study but didn't know really what to prep for. I have asked elsewhere and been told more than once, "worry about it when you get there, just get in PT shape." But I am already there and was hoping to create some type of study system to be familiar at least as I can only study rank structure and insignia for so long ha.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Anyone have stuff they are studying for OCS prior? I am sure non-AD folks like myself are willing to study but didn't know really what to prep for. I have asked elsewhere and been told more than once, "worry about it when you get there, just get in PT shape." But I am already there and was hoping to create some type of study system to be familiar at least as I can only study rank structure and insignia for so long ha.
For starters:

OCS website > Selected Officer Candidates > Delayed Entry Program Guide
"Provides information on OCS, Navy Core Values, general information, rank and insignia, qualification standards, and physical fitness standards. All selected Officer Candidates are strongly encouraged to review this guide in its entirety and begin memorizing the information provided in the Gouge section."

soccerman816

For starters:

OCS website > Selected Officer Candidates > Delayed Entry Program Guide
"Provides information on OCS, Navy Core Values, general information, rank and insignia, qualification standards, and physical fitness standards. All selected Officer Candidates are strongly encouraged to review this guide in its entirety and begin memorizing the information provided in the Gouge section."

I didn't realize we were DEP. I guess that is the correct term for those of us that could be entering after college for a direct commission?

tberge22

I asked my recruiter this morning if the board did in fact meet on Oct 26th. He told me they haven’t convened yet. His exact words were “it says it’s in the planning phase”. Although I’m not sure what that actually means.

exNavyOffRec

I asked my recruiter this morning if the board did in fact meet on Oct 26th. He told me they haven’t convened yet. His exact words were “it says it’s in the planning phase”. Although I’m not sure what that actually means.
Recruiters will not know if the board has started or not, once NRC compiles the list when it happens is out of their hands.