• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
Yeah mine texted me asking if I wanted to be put on a list to go sooner, but doesn't have a date yet. She said it could be within the next couple weeks which would be awesome but terrifying!

My recruiter said something along the same lines- although I am scheduled to go in August, he said to be ready to go in the next few months. I'm hoping for an earlier date, but at the same time I need a little bit more preparation...

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Lol we still don’t have dates from the august board and they are talking about putting you guys/gals in the early January class?! You must have some amazing recruiters or the navy just screwed this august board.

xcrunner18

My recruiter said something along the same lines- although I am scheduled to go in August, he said to be ready to go in the next few months. I'm hoping for an earlier date, but at the same time I need a little bit more preparation...

Yeah I know haha I'm a mess right now trying to get everything in line for an unexpected departure.

Lol we still don’t have dates from the august board and they are talking about putting you guys/gals in the early January class?! You must have some amazing recruiters or the navy just screwed this august board.

I mean I have a lot of respect for my recruiter. She has been very reliable this whole time, so maybe she just knows a trick or two haha

jake777x

I'm not sure if any of y'all have a list of dates or anything like that, but my recruiter apparently loves to leave me in suspense. His response when I asked for a timeline was, "I'll call you 3 weeks before you fly out." If someone here has a list of dates or could look up my name or whatever, shoot me a message. Thanks!

oadams2

I know a couple people in the Jan 3 class just got their orders and some are still waiting. (I got mine Friday.) I don’t know if they’re still shuffling people around or what, but there may still be openings for people to go soon.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I'm not sure if any of y'all have a list of dates or anything like that, but my recruiter apparently loves to leave me in suspense. His response when I asked for a timeline was, "I'll call you 3 weeks before you fly out." If someone here has a list of dates or could look up my name or whatever, shoot me a message. Thanks!
OCS runs every three weeks. All you need is one class date to project the entire year.

jonesy27

I will say that after looking at the current class rosters, there are only a few seats available between now and late March/April. I think most of us who get bumped earlier will be looking at sometime around then.

NobleJ

SNA
I will say that after looking at the current class rosters, there are only a few seats available between now and late March/April. I think most of us who get bumped earlier will be looking at sometime around then.
Nice! I put in a request for 03MAR. Hopefully my recruiter hears back soon.?

NobleJ

SNA
Belay my last, you said la
Belay my last, you said late March. ?

Duffman

None
Contributor
Can someone go into the Google Doc and please fix the spread sheet, people keep on messing with it. Also maybe disable editing, thanks!

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
I have officially declined my selection and noted that in the spreadsheet, as well. I put it in the OCS Date field but feel free to change it.

It’s been real. Best of luck to everyone!
If there is one thing I learned about my first enlistment, is don’t do something you don’t want to if possible when it comes to the military. May we cross paths should you find yourself accepted again!

Tgonzo29

Hey guys,

Going to be resubmitting. My recruiter said that we will be resubmitting my package for an SNA board in April. Best of luck to all whom were selected. Looking forward to hopefully having some good news for the forum when that time comes.

She seems pretty confident I can get selected, just need to bring up my ASTB scores a bit. Going to do a practice test in january and take it shortly after. Rest of the package looks good.