• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

So apparently all OCS aviation selectees are scheduled to attend OCS in January 2022 according to my recruiter. Anyone else told this?
Welcome to the rumor mill, my OR told me at this moment, nothing has changed but I have no clue. I provided screenshots from another OR that told his guys the same.

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2517.jpg
    IMG_2517.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 50

WannaFlyHigh

Nah I have different OR. Do you think they're only referring to your district or everybody?
Oh yeah, the screenshots are from my OR lol. My bad. And tbh I have no idea. I feel like this would apply to all selectees because why just one district ? I really wonder what other people are hearing.

Tvmats

Oh yeah, the screenshots are from my OR lol. My bad. And tbh I have no idea. I feel like this would apply to all selectees because why just one district ? I really wonder what other people are hearing.
My recruiter gave me an "it could happen but nothing is final" type of answer

WannaFlyHigh

I was assigned to an April OCS date and requested a date push and now I find out the date is even closer than my original date. ?