• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

Mine asked if I wanted to go early and I said no, kind of rethinking that now though
Luckily I got mine moved from April to January but it's hard see big navy changing everyone's ship dates around just to send all the SNA/NFO's in January. Weirder stuff has happened before.

exNavyOffRec

Oh yeah, the screenshots are from my OR lol. My bad. And tbh I have no idea. I feel like this would apply to all selectees because why just one district ? I really wonder what other people are hearing.
Looking at the dashboard this is a rumor I say could be true, the reason is there are not that many SNA selects who are still waiting for OCS.

hlhenriksen

Looking at the dashboard this is a rumor I say could be true, the reason is there are not that many SNA selects who are still waiting for OCS.

Do you know how spots in classes in Pensacola work between OCS, the Academy, and NROTC? Rumor is they're trying to push SNAs to OCS so they graduate before the college kids in May. Like could it potentially be a way longer wait to class up for flight school if we finish OCS in May vs April?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Do you know how spots in classes in Pensacola work between OCS, the Academy, and NROTC? Rumor is they're trying to push SNAs to OCS so they graduate before the college kids in May. Like could it potentially be a way longer wait to class up for flight school if we finish OCS in May vs April?
That's correct. USNA will take up a lot of slots in the summer, so if you graduate OCS around then you may have a longer wait than normal.

CaptMorgan

Could you really see the Navy changing everyone's ship dates around like that? That would be a lot of people to move around to get all the SNA/NFO's into OCS by January.

exNavyOffRec

Could you really see the Navy changing everyone's ship dates around like that? That would be a lot of people to move around to get all the SNA/NFO's into OCS by January.
not really, per that dashboard only about 40 I think have been selected but yet to go to OCS for SNA, SNFO is about the same and some will be slated to go between now and then.

exNavyOffRec

That's correct. USNA will take up a lot of slots in the summer, so if you graduate OCS around then you may have a longer wait than normal.
many will, we had several stash ensigns from NROTC and USNA who graduated in May but didn't start the pipeline until August/September.

Lolzach69

many will, we had several stash ensigns from NROTC and USNA who graduated in May but didn't start the pipeline until August/September.

bunch of people in my GroupMe with Feb OCS dates are getting pushed to September 2022. Do you have any word on this? Will it affect everyone? We’re all SNA/NFO selects from August board

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
How do we go from this:
So apparently all OCS aviation selectees are scheduled to attend OCS in January 2022 according to my recruiter. Anyone else told this?

To this:
bunch of people in my GroupMe with Feb OCS dates are getting pushed to September 2022. Do you have any word on this? Will it affect everyone? We’re all SNA/NFO selects from August board

WannaFlyHigh

This is the last update I got from my recruiter yesterday. Apparently he received this message from Aviation command.

Attachments

• 0304A393-E068-4E42-B979-5503DD73D35B.jpeg
    0304A393-E068-4E42-B979-5503DD73D35B.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 95