• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

skb832

Like I said on the other board. Take it again AFTER your board has made its decision. If you score better, it'll allow you to forgo the usual 6 month wait period for applying again due to a material change in your packet.

Yeah I guess that's the best idea. Sucks that I now have to wait until probably March next year before I get an answer. Do you have any idea how a score like that looks in the eyes of the board?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Yeah I guess that's the best idea. Sucks that I now have to wait until probably March next year before I get an answer. Do you have any idea how a score like that looks in the eyes of the board?
Why do you have to wait until March? Doesn't your board meet in November? Results will likely be out in mid-to-late January. Early February at the latest.

skb832

Why do you have to wait until March? Doesn't your board meet in November? Results will likely be out in mid-to-late January. Early February at the latest.

After three months of trying, my recruiter was unable to successfully get me into MEPS on time. A lot of mistakes made on the MEPS side. System went down due to a bad storm. Someone who was supposed to process my stuff was out sick for two weeks so nothing got processed. Told me my paperwork wasn't finished when it actually was etc.

Therefore, I am getting pushed back to the next board as I just missed the deadline for this one.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
After three months of trying, my recruiter was unable to successfully get me into MEPS on time. A lot of mistakes made on the MEPS side. System went down due to a bad storm. Someone who was supposed to process my stuff was out sick for two weeks so nothing got processed. Told me my paperwork wasn't finished when it actually was etc.

Therefore, I am getting pushed back to the next board as I just missed the deadline for this one.
Those are the breaks. Not uncommon, though entirely frustrating. Don't take the test again until you receive a Y or a N on a board.

CaptMorgan

I recently scored a 63 7/5/7 on the ASTB. I am applying for SNA. Just wondering if someone has any experience weeing people with decent ASTB scores but a poor PFAR score that was selected. Trying to decide if I need to retake.
I think the only thing that could hurt you would be the 5 in the PFAR. I would suggest getting at least a 6 in that category but who knows, you could always see what the board says and then retake it afterwards.

Deegy15

Aviation Structural Mechanic - Safety Equipment
Does anyone know the next board date for AVO?

Based on this board schedule that was shared from another AW member from the 01NOV Pilot/NFO. the next board for Aerial Vehicle Operator (AVO) is 25 Jul 2022.

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule Approved 18OCT2021.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 32