• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

villo0692

Any group chats for emotional support yet?

View attachment 32136
I gotta say, I admire how gracefully you're handling all this, when I got rolled from the Jan board it hit me real bad. Like we all have stated it before, your case was probably an oversight, when you get picked and go to OCS...if you have half the attitude you have right now, you will be a great officer, keep up the enthusiasm

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
I gotta say, I admire how gracefully you're handling all this, when I got rolled from the Jan board it hit me real bad. Like we all have stated it before, your case was probably an oversight, when you get picked and go to OCS...if you have half the attitude you have right now, you will be a great officer, keep up the enthusiasm

I appreciate it!

I would say what I’ve learned from all this (being rolled/waiting/denied) is that I can’t let things that are out of my control start to leak into the things that are, like attitude and outlook.

12C8A3CB-A9B9-461D-8412-5DB583623CE8.gif

CaptMorgan

For those that are interested, This is the current recruiting report that has our names updated on the database. This report breaks down recruiting numbers and goals and what the current outlook is for the rest of the year and FY 22. Pretty interesting to explore.

Attachments

• FY21 Officer ONENAVY Report 2021-08-18.xlsx
    2.5 MB · Views: 267

Chickenfeet

For those that are interested, This is the current recruiting report that has our names updated on the database. This report breaks down recruiting numbers and goals and what the current outlook is for the rest of the year and FY 22. Pretty interesting to explore.
Does anyone know how to interpret this? Like in Diversity Application, I'm interpreting the data as they've already hit API & NATAM benchmarks? So does that mean people who are API or NATAM are no longer going to be considered? In the diversity datasheet, some names are capitalized and some are not; what does this mean?

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know how to interpret this? Like in Diversity Application, I'm interpreting the data as they've already hit API & NATAM benchmarks? So does that mean people who are API or NATAM are no longer going to be considered? In the diversity datasheet, some names are capitalized and some are not; what does this mean?
It is used on the back end, basically to figure out where they need to increase recruiting, since API is doing well they need less attention there and more in other areas.

none of this affects selections or anything dealing with candidates

exNavyOffRec

They FY 22 data will change when the hard goals come in

enzy24

This is really interesting, thanks

ccanche

So do active duty members usually get their FINSEL before civilians? I’m pretty sure we’re all deemed physically qualified before the board. I was reading on BOL about that being PQ is the other part necessary to get FINSEL.

MileHighBurt

I would reply that there’s nothing I can do about my age. I was 33 when the board convened. All I can do is make them tell me no. If I don’t get picked up for pilot maybe they will take me for NFO or SWO

exNavyOffRec

I would reply that there’s nothing I can do about my age. I was 33 when the board convened. All I can do is make them tell me no. If I don’t get picked up for pilot maybe they will take me for NFO or SWO
Retest and get a higher score, that might make them take a harder look at you for SNA or SNFO

You are over the max waiverable age for SWO, commissioned by age 29 waiverable to 32