• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

luckynumbr27

Got the word from my XO today. SNA!! After getting pushed from the May board, it feels so good! I decided I wanted to attend OCS a long time ago and now that I have the ok, it’s just amazing! Don’t give up y’all! Hang in there. Would love a March or April Class date.
If they give you a January/February date, hit me up, I’m taking bids for my April date ?

Kyle42

I would have thought you would be ok as well, maybe the senior member has a hard spot for alcohol incidents.

also diversion is the same as conviction in the eyes of the government.
How often do the selection board members change? When I resubmit come Jan/Feb will it be the same committee?

jdvjnj96

Can you print them off online? If so print them off in front of the certifying person then they can certify them, we did that 90% of the time.

The other thing we did is if the applicant had a copy in hand they would log into their college and I would verify they were the same and then certify them.
I graduated from Community College in 2013 and my university in 2016. I no longer have active accounts to either which is why I have been dealing with the Transcripts Dept. I believe I got it figured out and Paul told me as long as they receive my transcripts before the next board convenes I should be good.

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
Got the official command email today- reporting for the 7NOV class. Wild that I got such a early slot but it’s prob cause I’m an age waiver, and they want to minimize me breaking a hip before I report.

Last edited:

BDavis11

Contributor
Got the official command email today- reporting for the 7NOV class. Wild that I got such a early a lot but it’s prob cause I’m an age waiver and they want to minimize me breaking a hip before I report
Lmfao congrats