• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

luckynumbr27

Man, I'm just trying to keep it out of my mind everyday till I hear the results! Trying not to panic and get all worked up! Anybody been trying to get in shape for this? I've been swimming 1-2 miles at least 5 times a week trying to get in shape!
I’ve been running about 3 miles everyday just to numb my mind and pass time. That and drinking too much along side @Magrey

Hokie2021

Man, I'm just trying to keep it out of my mind everyday till I hear the results! Trying not to panic and get all worked up! Anybody been trying to get in shape for this? I've been swimming 1-2 miles at least 5 times a week trying to get in shape!
Ran a Spartan race yesterday. Signed up in March thinking it would make me get in shape for ocs. Let’s just say that Asheville course took my soul lol

Danpf

Ran a Spartan race yesterday. Signed up in March thinking it would make me get in shape for ocs. Let’s just say that Asheville course took my soul lol

I ran one in April in Charlotte and wanted to die!!! Definitely made me realize how much I needed to start running. Did you go to Tech @Hokie2021 ?? Go Hokies!!!