• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
Guys I just cracked the code to the message the board is trying to send us and it explains why they changed the date.

If you take the board date August 4, 2021 and write it as 8/4/21 you easily see the pattern (8-4-2-1). Divide by 2 to get the next number.

Now what I’m not sure about is if this means only 2 PROREC N, or only 2 PROREC Y…

Jvilla96

Guys I just cracked the code to the message the board is trying to send us and it explains why they changed the date.

If you take the board date August 4, 2021 and write it as 8/4/21 you easily see the pattern (8-4-2-1). Divide by 2 to get the next number.

Now what I’m not sure about is if this means only 2 PROREC N, or only 2 PROREC Y…
Did you find this equation on Kyle’s ASTB study kit?

Navy21

OCS
Contributor

1AD1984D-DD25-41D4-A07C-6B538100ADE0.jpeg

ebooke10

Booker
So, no one knows anything yet?

Guess I will continue to nervously go about home improving. Bought a staple gun yesterday, and I hung wallpaper today. Tomorrow, I'm gonna try installing crown molding.

If I don't hear something soon, I'm gonna move on to tiling things...

CaptMorgan

So, no one knows anything yet?

Guess I will continue to nervously go about home improving. Bought a staple gun yesterday, and I hung wallpaper today. Tomorrow, I'm gonna try installing crown molding.

If I don't hear something soon, I'm gonna move on to tiling things...
Probably won't know anything for a while. What we do know is that in 8 hours from now, our aspirations to be an SNA/NFO will be made or crushed.31840