• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey guys so I know I didn’t make it into the August board, was confirmed by Paul and the obvious fact that my name wasn’t on the at-board list lol. But I have seen a lot of people saying they got pushed to the November board and I was wondering, for those of you that have been pushed to the November board, did you get confirmation that you have been pushed to it? Like did Paul confirm you were going or something? Because when I asked him he said he couldn’t tell me what board I’m on. I’m a little confused! I just want to make sure that I’m on some at-board list. He confirmed receipt of my package a while back and everything was good so he referred it to the board members for the next available board date but I just don’t know what this means. Thanks in advance!
It’s possible to not be on the at board list and still be seen. Under what circumstances I don’t know. However, I called Paul because like you I wasn’t on the at board list. He told me I wasn’t going to be seen and I’ll be on the next one (Nov). So I got my head space prepared for the exaggerated wait. If I somehow make it on this board cool if not cool. Next available board currently is the Nov one. They say next available because they are all subject to change.

luckynumbr27

Now, as a matter of house cleaning please remind me, do we have someone here on this thread that believes they will be able to access results??? Or should we just be prepared to wait for the OR to call?

Kyle42

Now, as a matter of house cleaning please remind me, do we have someone here on this thread that believes they will be able to access results??? Or should we just be prepared to wait for the OR to call?
I think @CaptMorgan said he might be able to? If not we can always make a rotation of us texting our ORs like the May board did

exNavyOffRec

Like did Paul confirm you were going or something? Because when I asked him he said he couldn’t tell me what board I’m on. I’m a little confused! I just want to make sure that I’m on some at-board list. He confirmed receipt of my package a while back and everything was good so he referred it to the board members for the next available board date but I just don’t know what this means. Thanks in advance!
It is because Paul doesn't decide which board you go to it is the program manager, when the PM has the list of who is going to which board then the processor (Paul) will send the designated applications to the board.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
It is because Paul doesn't decide which board you go to it is the program manager, when the PM has the list of who is going to which board then the processor (Paul) will send the designated applications to the board.
Ok. So is there a possibility that the board brought more packages into this august board than what is on the at board list that was published July 1st?

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
It’s possible to not be on the at board list and still be seen. Under what circumstances I don’t know. However, I called Paul because like you I wasn’t on the at board list. He told me I wasn’t going to be seen and I’ll be on the next one (Nov). So I got my head space prepared for the exaggerated wait. If I somehow make it on this board cool if not cool. Next available board currently is the Nov one. They say next available because they are all subject to change.
The suspense is killing me. Lol. I think I’d be way more relaxed if I knew for sure I wasn’t in the august board but the fact of not knowing has me on edge haha.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Lol just ASSUME u didn’t make this board and it will ease your mind. They one day when your thinking “this wait sucks” boom you get a phone call saying congrats
I keep trying to assume I’m going to the November board and I’ll be fine and bam, the thoughts come into my head and stress me out all over again! Haha.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
What is up with this thread??? You guys need to pump these page numbers up!!! Think about it, your application could have been looked at already today in placed in a “go” or “no-go” pile!! I’ll drink a beer for you guys this afternoon at the Fallon O-Club! Hope to see you guys in the pattern one day! Cheers!