• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Bongle

@exNavyOffRec So I am one of those pilot selects that got pushed. I got off of the phone with my recruiter after asking him if I can be moved to a sooner date if there was an open spot at some point and he told me that that's not a thing. He said that that is only for candidates who have already been waiting a long time and are under "extreme circumstances". But I've heard from others on here that they were able to get their dates moved up if there were open spots with no explanation necessary. Would you be able to comment on this? Is my recruiter correct, or full of shit?

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec So I am one of those pilot selects that got pushed. I got off of the phone with my recruiter after asking him if I can be moved to a sooner date if there was an open spot at some point and he told me that that's not a thing. He said that that is only for candidates who have already been waiting a long time and are under "extreme circumstances". But I've heard from others on here that they were able to get their dates moved up if there were open spots with no explanation necessary. Would you be able to comment on this? Is my recruiter correct, or full of shit?

Given the current situation I would be inclined to go with what he says, they would be looking to move up those who are age critical first.

In the history of OCS is is generally rare a person gets moved up anyway.

enzy24

Given the current situation I would be inclined to go with what he says, they would be looking to move up those who are age critical first.

In the history of OCS is is generally rare a person gets moved up anyway.
My recruiter tried to use my age to get me in sooner and it was still a no-go, so I need to get an age waiver now. I was basically told the same thing and that unless I became jobless/homeless I'd be waiting until my class date

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter tried to use my age to get me in sooner and it was still a no-go, so I need to get an age waiver now. I was basically told the same thing and that unless I became jobless/homeless I'd be waiting until my class date

In the past there have been people on this board who's recruiters told them the same thing, then when they pushed they were given earlier OCS dates, it seems like in some cases the recruiter never asked anyone above them.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Active duty have access to the MTP&e portal where results are uploaded.
I always see “results” folders but they are empty. Can you send the link to where I can find this? I have been on the portal before and can find at board list but can’t find like any past results