• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

enzy24

They would have it, whether or not they are paying attention or calling people is another story.
According to those pages I'm in class of 05-23, but my recruiter said I was pushed to October, does this make any sense?
Also I'll turn 32 in December 2022 so will I need a waiver if they push me that far back?

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
According to those pages I'm in class of 05-23, but my recruiter said I was pushed to October, does this make any sense?
Also I'll turn 32 in December 2022 so will I need a waiver if they push me that far back?
05-23 is the 5th class that graduates in FY23. It is currently scheduled to start on 16-Oct-22.

Attachments

• 4DC382D0-99DD-4C39-A573-3E2927ED05E9.jpeg
    4DC382D0-99DD-4C39-A573-3E2927ED05E9.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 66

exNavyOffRec

make sure your recruiter is aware, they can either give you a waiver or switch you out with someone else.

Magrey

It appears the push is happening for some but not all? Several members of my GroupMe have been pushed, an almost equal number have not. My recruiter said I was not pushed. Is this reliable or is she late to the news?
Yes, that is what it seems like.

Deegy15

Aviation Structural Mechanic - Safety Equipment
@Me So Hornet, man I thought I'll be in your 06 Mar class, I guess all cool kids got moved. Who's stuck with me (Active Duty boys) for 06Mar22?

slick99

It seems that some recruiters have not found out yet. Someone in my GroupMe had the official list. I’d check for your name.
Asked my recruiter if my ship date had been changed and he said he double checked the list and my date had definitely not been changed. But my name is on the list you posted. I don't even know what to believe anymore ?

Ty Corfield

For anyone whose name is on the “list” but your recruiter is telling you that you’re still leaving on your original date, I just talked to my recruiter last night and he said that he talked to higher ups who said if your name is on the list, you’re getting pushed. Some recruiters are looking at some system that says your original date is still locked in, but his higher ups said those aren’t reflecting the change yet. Who knows, maybe there’s a chance mine is wrong, but it seems like not all of the recruiters know what’s going or have gone through the chain of command to find out so it might be better to just expect the worst.

slick99

For anyone whose name is on the “list” but your recruiter is telling you that you’re still leaving on your original date, I just talked to my recruiter last night and he said that he talked to higher ups who said if your name is on the list, you’re getting pushed. Some recruiters are looking at some system that says your original date is still locked in, but his higher ups said those aren’t reflecting the change yet. Who knows, maybe there’s a chance mine is wrong, but it seems like not all of the recruiters know what’s going or have gone through the chain of command to find out so it might be better to just expect the worst.
Is it possible that the list has been updated or changed since then? Recruiter said he was double checking "the list of people getting pushed" so it makes me think he was looking at an official document like this one lol

luckynumbr27

If your recruiter hasn’t done it yet, tell him to the check the “notes” section of your status. My new date isn’t yet reflected in the system which made my recruiter think I hadn’t been bumped despite my name being on the list of candidates with new OCS dates, but in the notes section, there is a note that says “part of great rebooking, R/O to FY 23.” So if your name is on that list that was posted here, expect to be shipping late regardless of what your “date in the system” says. The only people appearing to not be getting shafted are AD Navy folks.