• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

villo0692

for new check ins they are estimating 12-13 months. a TON of people are going back to OHARP for like 6 months or so as soon after they are done with water survival. I personally would have taken it in a heart beat, but I should be classing up around January or so

Mouselovr

Contributor
ENS A Pool gouge is all bad gouge.

I heard they are increasing the attrition rate to 99% AND it’s a wait time of 2 years.

Don’t fret. Things will be different when each group checks in.

Albaluzd1

Never too early to kick off the next board thread. Wasn't able to get my package submitted in time for the May board. So cheers to this one. I will be posting the excel spreadsheet later today. WELCOME!

P.S Submission deadline is 25JUN21. Day after my birthday.
Do you have any materials you can share to study? I'm barely starting the process and would like to begin studying. I have no flight experience!

vbts13

I heard they are increasing the attrition rate to 99% AND it’s a wait time of 2 years.

Praying things clear up even a TINY bit by the time I go to OCS in Jan

villo0692

The last Top Gun proved that Adm Cain was right and thar we DO need drone pilots, therefore is AVO all the way for ever and for everybody for the rest of time

CaptMorgan

What do you mean, current gouge on the street is that if you fail one exam in nife you immediately get attrited and sent to bdoc. Or worse, sent to restriction watch?

Just kidding, a-pool ensigns are like crackheads looking for their next gouge fix.