• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

Arkenzie

My homie called Paul and got a notice his package was getting forwarded to the August board. On the MPTE web page it still said the board is a-go. Unless somebody from the inside knows something we don’t. I’m kinda shocked nobody has posted in over a month.

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
My homie called Paul and got a notice his package was getting forwarded to the August board. On the MPTE web page it still said the board is a-go. Unless somebody from the inside knows something we don’t. I’m kinda shocked nobody has posted in over a month.
most of us were notified by our OR's that August was cancelled. Considering the board would have met yesterday to begin looking at packages, and an "at-board" list never came out... I don't think its happening.

extraschmedium

Who is Paul?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
most of us were notified by our OR's that August was cancelled. Considering the board would have met yesterday to begin looking at packages, and an "at-board" list never came out... I don't think its happening.
Where would one find the 'at-board' list if it did come out?