• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
I don’t know what a Nespresso machine is…I’ll mash the Google button to learn about it.
If you like the k cups, you’ll love the Nespresso pods. They are just a little bit pricier, but still way cheaper than going to Dunkin’ or Starbucks everyday for good expresso.A40FE53B-E7CA-48B8-8CC9-06AF2185B94E.jpeg
Edit: Sangin DLC K2 pilot to keep the post within the theme of the sub forum ?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Sooo....

How many watches do you own? ha

Probably about 30 - 40 watches…which is waaaaay fewer than my watchmaker/clockmaker/collector Uncle Jim [see pic below]. He passed away not that long ago and the executor of his will allowed me to go through his collection of almost 1,400 watches…which took me about 9 - 10 hours.

F8D973D5-7E23-4A1D-B6E5-0C24E36912E7.jpeg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Probably about 30 - 40 watches…which is waaaaay fewer than my watchmaker/clockmaker/collector Uncle Jim [see pic below]. He passed away not that long ago and the executor of his will allowed me to go through his collection of almost 1,400 watches…which took me about 9 - 10 hours.

View attachment 37371
Nice, but after “going through” them did they let you keep any?