• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Virtual Blue Angels video

Spins_VMFA321

It's funny to see how some of you guys treat people who are just trying to honor what some of YOU do as Naval Aviators and have a little fun. Of course they're "Wannabes", but you're a bunch of elitists punks. Maybe none of these cats had the opportunity you did, or maybe they just chose another path in life, and this is their hobby. None of these doods claimed they could jump in a real Hornet and do a real show. It's a hobby, just like how some real military aviators I know personally put ALOT of time into building plastic models/rc planes, etc etc, to get that free time from the ankle biters and the wifey units. It's a method of blowing off steam with some friends practicing and playing online, and also a show of respect to YOU guys.

Hell, there's a good chance some kids out there will see what these guys have done in these videos, get them really interested in futures in aviation or the military in general, and get them to make that final step to join.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to bag on people that think you doods are the shi*t.. well, anyway, keep up the great PR work, fellas.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's funny to see how some of you guys treat people who are just trying to honor what some of YOU do as Naval Aviators and have a little fun. Of course they're "Wannabes", but you're a bunch of elitists punks. Maybe none of these cats had the opportunity you did, or maybe they just chose another path in life, and this is their hobby. None of these doods claimed they could jump in a real Hornet and do a real show. It's a hobby, just like how some real military aviators I know personally put ALOT of time into building plastic models/rc planes, etc etc, to get that free time from the ankle biters and the wifey units. It's a method of blowing off steam with some friends practicing and playing online, and also a show of respect to YOU guys.

Hell, there's a good chance some kids out there will see what these guys have done in these videos, get them really interested in futures in aviation or the military in general, and get them to make that final step to join.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to bag on people that think you doods are the shi*t.. well, anyway, keep up the great PR work, fellas.

Seriously, if I can't ridicule them, then what use are they to me? You use the word elitist as though it's a pejorative. Chime in when you have some experience.

Brett

NavyLonghorn

Seriously, if I can't ridicule them, then what use are they to me? You use the word elitist as though it's a pejorative. Chime in when you have some experience.

Brett

Were you just Elitist about being called Elitist? Nice. That would be rep if I hadnt hit ya with it yesterday.

Spins_VMFA321

Brett

Experience at what, being an ******* officer like you? Teach me, I'd love to follow your lead, "sir".

Shoot, I just read what I wrote, and it's really rude. I apologize. Following too close to a Navyman may lead to a "don't ask don't tell" moment.

Crowbar

None
Well, we all know where this one is headed. Closed.

People, come on. In the last month or so we've had multiple threads and posts about the Virtual Blue Angels, the Virtual Navy, that virtual F-14 squadron, and the International Dogfighting League (virtual, of course). We get it. We know they're out there. Possibly the worst part is that the majority of people who want to bag on the wannabes are wannabes themselves. Enough already.

retnavycpo

I have been an avid flight simulation fan for many years now, but this video is amazing! The formation simulation flying is difficult enough to begin with, but the editing job on this video is equally impressive!

Navy Chief

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
kinda cool. i believe it's a repost. but you're clearly missing the star of the show.

Attachments

• sixtyblue.JPG
    sixtyblue.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 100

Raptor2216

Wow...this is off that VF-103 site:

On his First FAM flight, Ens. Martinez started his repuation as an avid dogfighting fanatic by asking the insturctor "Excuse me, sir, how do you arm the twenty mike-mike on this thing?"

That is about the gayest thing I have ever heard.