• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Virtual Blue Angels video

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Someone should go on their forum and expose the T-45 guy with innocent sounding questions designed to determine if he is, indeed, a flight school attrite. You know, start kissing his ass, then ask about his fleet aircraft and see where that goes.

Brett

Someone... like you?! Let us know how it goes. :D

mattr

Cool video.

At the end in the credits it shows that they got input from real Blue Angels. Whether or not they need to get a life, it was still well done!

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:

Actually, it reminded me of another "virtual" unit
http://www.usvn.net/

Face it, post a link about guys pretending to do something on a board where the real deal hangs out, and be prepared for ridicule.

At least you didn't go ahead and post an airsoft video on lightfighter.net or another site like that.

Cool, but mildly obsessive. Like bad WoW addicts.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
These guys are cooler than virtual "VF-103." At least they don't have a virtual squadron adjutant and NAS Oceana gate guard.

However, playing four hours a day, almost every day, on the computer is lame, no matter how you slice it.

JIMMY

I'm workin on finding out what the deal is with that "T-45 guy". I'll post any interesting developments :)

-jP

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
I've read an article on them before. I distinctly remember one of them saying they do everything possible to re-create what the actual Blue Angels do. Including training, which they do 4 hours... 5 days a week! The one guy who mentioned that said he was amazed that hes still married.

4 hours a day is nothing compared to some people I know.

Even I've had those days where I plop myself infront of the TV and play some Madden 06 on XBOX from noon to midnight.

I guess it would be different if you were married though.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
4 hours a day is nothing compared to some people I know.

Even I've had those days where I plop myself infront of the TV and play some Madden 06 on XBOX from noon to midnight.

I guess it would be different if you were married though.

Or single with a life. ;)

Brett

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
proclaiming that you work just as hard.

Dude, have you ever played Madden for 4 hours straight? I need to hydrate just thinking about it. I might have to sit next season out because of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is serious business. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but the fake ass Blue Angels are a band of wannabe's.

!!!!!!!

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
Mefesto said:
Ya but you don't have a virtual team put together on the internet, pretending that you're an actual football team, proclaiming that you work just as hard.

I'm sorry but the fake ass Blue Angels are a band of wannabe's.

You'd be suprised. There is a madden championship every year and most nfl players play the game too, but not as well as the guys who play the xbox all day because the real players have to go to real practice; hence their virtual game suffers.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Do you mean.. up up down down left right left right b a sellect start?

Konami, represent!

And about that 4 hours a day thing...back in the day, I played Counter-Strike for that long every so often. And, no, I had no life at the time. But, seriously, every day? Five days a week? They could spend that time in the gym or something and come out poppin'. Or learn a new language, train for a marathon, come up with a Grand Unification Theory...

To each his/her own I guess.