• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TX vs MS?

ElFuego

What is this, a school for ants?
They said you get PCA orders. You DO have to DITY your own stuff and we already asked, you DO have to live in Kville. Super awesome. Fingers crossed for Meridian.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I really liked Meridian.
Did I mention I miss southern girls?

Putting in my selection tomorrow, sticking with meridian. Been to Krock and while the luau has it's admirable qualities, it really is just another dirty bird. Meridian sounds great, it is green, there is trees, nothing better to do than study, and then go to T town on the weekends and try your chances with the 10,000 hot SOUTHERN BAMA girls. Primarily fingers crossed for tailhook in general though.

ElFuego

What is this, a school for ants?
Well, off to Meridian! I was the only lucky bastard out of the last few weeks to get it(and hence, DLA) so feeling pretty lucky. Thanks for the gouge on the places to live!

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
the Opp. for me, Navy said Kingsville. Still super stoked to get tail hook! guess that makes me even closer to south padre come spring break

MIDNJAC2

pilot
Congrats guys. Bottom line is that you are going to be landing a jet on a boat in the next year or so, which eclipses the relative merits or shittiness of either location. Keep your eyes on the goal, and know that it is a whole different ballgame than T-34's and primary were.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Quick question with regard to this Texas or Mississippi theme...

Does anyone know if there is an RV campground on base in Meridian? I know there is one in Kingsville, but my Google-Fu is apparently too weak to overcome the mysteries of Mississippi. I may end up RV-ing it for a while depending on the commands willingness to allow me to Geo-Bach. Thanks.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Quick question with regard to this Texas or Mississippi theme...

Does anyone know if there is an RV campground on base in Meridian? I know there is one in Kingsville, but my Google-Fu is apparently too weak to overcome the mysteries of Mississippi. I may end up RV-ing it for a while depending on the commands willingness to allow me to Geo-Bach. Thanks.

Your Google-Fu is fine. The problem is that Google has not yet penetrated the time capsule that is Mississippi.