• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Topgun

Well?

• Good Omen

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Bad Omen

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • This thread is gay

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • You are gay

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Everyone is gay

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Englishmen are gay

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Thunderkiss should change his name to ThunderPuss

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
one huge pro over topgun was the flight scenes. In topgun, it seemed as though there were about 12 different little clips taken and they recycled those throughout the movie. In this one, the shots/computers made it look like one big long scene.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
one huge pro over topgun was the flight scenes. In topgun, it seemed as though there were about 12 different little clips taken and they recycled those throughout the movie. In this one, the shots/computers made it look like one big long scene.

I don't think there was much CGI at all in the French film.

Brett

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
So for some time I have noticed that Maverick was cleared of the events that took place on 29th of July... the flat spin and death of Goose.

I was pro-rec for NFO... my birthday is 29 July...

Could this be a good Omen? Could I be the reincarnate?

TK

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Could this be a good Omen? Could I be the reincarnate?

Maybe. First you'll have to lose your hair, then star in a wildly popular Thursday night medical drama. Then we'll have something to talk about.

For the record, I rated this thread one star.

thull

Do you by any chance know how to play Jerry Lee Lewis's "Great Balls of Fire" on the piano? If so...it's not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.