• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Topgun

Well?

• Good Omen

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Bad Omen

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • This thread is gay

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • You are gay

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Everyone is gay

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Englishmen are gay

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Thunderkiss should change his name to ThunderPuss

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Indeed some neat flying in a very capable aircraft. I always liked the profile of the Mirage. Definitely in my top 5 when it comes to pure exoticism. The USAF Viper ain't that bad looking either.
Is that the Alphajet in few of the scenes?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
T37Driver said:
Is that the Alphajet in few of the scenes?

Yes it is. And we almost wound up flying that as the TA-4 replacement. But the Frenchies didn't feel like translating their test results of the bird so we went the the BAE Hawk. That and the whole we buy your Hawk, we'll sell you something. Was going so well until the Brits backed out of their side of the deal.

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Punk said:
Yes it is. And we almost wound up flying that as the TA-4 replacement. But the Frenchies didn't feel like translating their test results of the bird so we went the the BAE Hawk. That and the whole we buy your Hawk, we'll sell you something. Was going so well until the Brits backed out of their side of the deal.

Cool Deal; Thanks.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
ZoomByU said:
The title of the movie translates as "Knights of the Sky."

This movie is a remake of a 60's movie too. But they didn't have Mirage 2000's back then. :icon_tong

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
The title of the movie translates as "Knights of the Sky."

It's been released on DVD with the unfortunately less noble name "Sky Fighters".

447362.jpg

Just rented it; will update later tonight.

Jay

Yeah, rented it about a week ago, actually pretty good though it's english dubbed, couple of hot ladies in it that do a partial strip tease, flying shots are pretty sweet, Movie Gallery has it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's been released on DVD with the unfortunately less noble name "Sky Fighters".

447362.jpg

Just rented it; will update later tonight.

I have the French version - the flying scenes are pretty sweet.

Brett

Shakey

I'm talkin, G-5...!
pilot
Chicks were way hotter than Kelly McGillis, but I still like the Tomcat better. Pretty rockin', especially considering it's French.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
Chicks were way hotter than Kelly McGillis, but I still like the Tomcat better. Pretty rockin', especially considering it's French.

French chicks are way hotter the Kelly McGillis, or as I like to call her "shovel-face"

The clips I've seen of this movie look pretty badass..:icon_smil

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Definitely worth a watch.

Pros:
Quantity and quality of flight scenes
Quantity and quality of chicks
No gay volleyball scenes
No campy 80's music

Cons
Campy French music
Campy B-movie plot
Couldn't avoid Top Gun cliche shots. The first flight sequence looked almost identical to the beginning of Top Gun, down to the 5 meter separation between planes and identical shots.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
French chicks are way hotter the Kelly McGillis, or as I like to call her "shovel-face"

The clips I've seen of this movie look pretty badass..:icon_smil

Keep that up and you're well on your way to redemption.

Brett

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Rented it about a month back... The acting and plot is cheesy... but the flying sequences and aerial photography are quite good...

Status
Not open for further replies.