• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TOPGUN DAYS - new book about my experiences as an F-14 RIO and Topgun instructor

Bio

None
Yeah Borders and Barnes & Noble were very cautious with me being a first-time author.... They only stocked it in a few stores.

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
Sounds like a neat book.

I've often thought about publishing a book on my flying experiences. The best title I've come up with so far is "Barely hanging on, true stories of an unlikely fighter pilot"

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
A COD pilot's bio should read something like a girl's gone wild video. Not much to the flying but a lot to the other "stuff" :icon_smil

Bio

None
Hey, just start typing away at your keyboard! You'll be glad you did. Of course, finding an agent and publisher is, as they say, a whole 'nother story!

Kaman

Beech 1900 pilot's; "Fly it like you stole it"
On the flip side of the P-3 brief...Here is one of our typical briefs: "Your leg, don't F*** it up, any questions??" "Nope" "Before start checklist"

Bio

None
I just added another page of photos to my site. Here's a link to the page: http://www.topgunbio.com/gallery-3/. These are photos that aren't in my book, and include F-4, F-5, A-4, F-14, F-21, and SR-71! I recnetly (4 Sep 2010) added a story about an encounter with the SR-71.

Bio

None
"Top Gun" sequel coming???

I went to the ReelzChannel website to watch my recent interview: http://www.reelzchannel.com/
(It's in the "News & Interviews" section and click on "Top Gun - Interview." The interview lasts about two and a half minutes, and does a nice job mentioning my book, TOPGUN DAYS.)

The surprise to me is that, in the intro to my interview the hosts of the show Hollywood Dailies say, "Producer Jerry Bruckheimer says a 'Top Gun' sequel is in the works."

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
So Hornets instead of Tomcats, and bar scenes from "Pigs in Space" at Fallon instead of the Miramar O'Club, huh?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bio,
Nice chatting with you at hook. See you next year, right?
r/
Schnugg

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
It was very nice to meet you this past weekend. I was [one of?] the one who read your book on the Kindle on the flight over to Hook, and I enjoyed it so much that I might actually have to relinquish the device for a few days so my husband can read it. :icon_wink

Kudos to your publisher and whoever did the ebook conversion for Topgun Days. The formatting was spot on and I noticed no problems that interfered with my enjoyment of the book, which is in stark contrast to the poorly formatted, error-ridden Kindle book I read on the flight home. Excellent job on making the reading experience pleasant for all versions of your book, not just the physical copies.