• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Speaking of old timer actors breaking into Naval Aviation.

How about Wilford Brimley, as the crotchety, old, screaming Sim instructor?

If you were an SNA in Corpus, you probably HAD this guy as one of the 4 horsemen. The correct guess will win you a beer if you're in Milton or Pcola.

brimley.jpg

diabeetus_cat.jpg

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor

If you were an SNA in Corpus, you probably HAD this guy as one of the 4 horsemen. The correct guess will win you a beer if you're in Milton or Pcola.

brimley.jpg

diabeetus_cat.jpg

OK, this probably isn't right...but is it Jamie?

mythbusters.bmp

Raptor2216

brimley.jpg

diabeetus_cat.jpg

That is none other than Mr. Payne. Now how about that beer? Since you are too pussy to come out tonight.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Since it would be a C-list movie...I have a good Idea who would be the hot shot chick pilot and her WSO (Since it probably would be F/A-18F)

We were, indeed, taking bets as to whether it would stay reasonably loyal to the fighter genre, or whether it would show them all as single-seat hom... I mean... single seat individuals who were "not straight".

I'd fly in Molly Ringwald's back seat. Would make that cold, dark night over Iraq a little less painful hearing a sweet voice on the ICS. It was always nice talking to tanker chick :)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Can anyone picture Maverick as an IP yelling "TURN OFF THE G****MN HEAT!!!":icon_smil:icon_smil:icon_smil

Some great lines for Top Gun 2

"There's no time up there for heat....if there's heat...you're dead. "

" I'll have you know that the checklist, and turning down the heat comes first! you got that?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cougar and CO scene from Top Gun..converted to Top Gun 2)

VT CO - "Come In, what's on your mind?"

Maverick- "My wife and kid sir, I almost orphaned him today, I've never even seen him."

VT CO - "We've seen this before.."

Maverick- "The Stud just turned the heat up too high. I'm sorry sir."

(Throws wings and SQDN patch on CO's desk)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Some great lines for Top Gun 2

"There's no time up there for heat....if there's heat...you're dead. "

" I'll have you know that the checklist, and turning down the heat comes first! you got that?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cougar and CO scene from Top Gun..converted to Top Gun 2)

VT CO - "Come In, what's on your mind?"

Maverick- "My wife and kid sir, I almost orphaned him today, I've never even seen him."

VT CO - "We've seen this before.."

Maverick- "The Stud just turned the heat up too high. I'm sorry sir."

(Throws wings and TRAWING patch on CO's desk)

Generally if you have wings, you're outside the TRAWING, at least as a stud.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.