• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer

Originally posted by Nikki la boxeadora
Who out ranks who?? grrrrrrrrrrrr.. and I am only slight beast woman..lol
Jennifer, I saw a pair of leopard thongs at the 5th ave. mall in a size 16...that would fit some of the locals around here..ahhhh

Maybe they would fit an eskimo man trying to impress the ladies with his twig and berries! or a transvestite at Mad Merlins!
ha ha ha ha ha !! aaah yeah!

chazmurr

Deep Thought:

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Nikki

Hmmmmmm..There will be... President Nikki..former Air Force Civil Engineer.. I could get my own $500 bill...yipeeee

reapergm

lis - because although I would have to salute and follow orders, If she was mine, the second the bedroom door shut, she would know whose in charge!! LOL!!

NY GIANTS REALLY PISS ME OFF BY THE WAY!! They always seem to come ahead, and then lose the game within seconds!

- O'Doyle RULES!

Nick

Hye Nikki
I havent seen a girl on base that I would do my damnest to make a fool of myself over yet. But ahts just between boniface entrance and Echo Co. And are you maing fun of the locals????Cuz that's funny. The girls out here in the Valley though, not bad. But I re-enforce my statement about AF and AFNTL'Guard girls. they're way hotter than USMC OCs female candidate.

Nick

appearantly, correct me if im wrong, but didnt a candidate SH!T on his/herself on the inital PFT during the first session? it was right behind me and I heard ALOT of noise during the incident. if anyone could clarify...

Nikki

Hey now Nick, are you calling me ugly?? Grrrrr.. Before I leave this base, I aughta!!! lol. Anywho, so because I am AF now, am I going to become ugly after going to Marine OCS? Please enlighten me...haha

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Nice quote doubleeagle. I love that movie...
Male Neighbor - "You have a lot of nerve talking to me like that."
Clark - "I wasn't talking to you!"

Eddy - "Your surprised Clark?"
Clark - "I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up in the morning and my head was sewn to the carpet."

doubleeagle

Aunt Bethany: Grace? She died thirty years ago.
Uncle ? : THE BLESSING!
Aunt Bethany: I pledge allegiance to the flag (Eddie stands) of the United States of America.....

Eddie: Play Ball!!

maybe the best scene of the movie.

kevin

i would like to make a bold prediction: there will be rain and heavy winds on much of the eastern seaboard today.

Status
Not open for further replies.