• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Y'all have fun during those boredom-filled days of check-in! The fun doesn't necessarily begin until after those days are over. Now pick-up day.... That's when the fun really begins! Good luck, men.

SF

AviatorMR239

the only heavenly words you need in a cockpit is the Sheppard's prayer, Alan Sheppard:

"oh lord, please don't let me f*ck this up"

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
what about these commercials for Lego's or Micro-Machines that have to note on the bottom of the screen that Fast-Action filming was used. Apparrently somebody tried to sue these companies because the toys did not give their children abnormal speed....

texag02

glad the spankmees lost...go pudge, get your ring

when is winter ever going to get to texas? i think i'm going to take the top off my jeep again today

Nikki

To whomever asked about the pic, I just put the website addy in there..nothing more..sorry:(

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oy, don't even mention college football, I spend the rest of the week trying to forget how bad we lost on Saturday . . .
banghead_125.gif

Rocco: We could kill everyone.
Murphy: So what'do you think?
Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.

ScottHook

To the obscure Boondock Saints quote:

Rocco: "Shut your fat *ss Raimey, I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you ****ed."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
More Rocco:
"****in' what the ****in', ****. Who the ****? **** this ****in' . . . How did you two ****in' ****s . . . ****!!"
Connor:
"Well, it certainly illustrates the diversity of the word. . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.