• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottHook

"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, kiss his ass, Happy Chanuka."

Maybe if you put a line of clowns behind the Giant's kicker it would scare him into kicking the ball straight.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
All night on discovery has been a special on Boeing and the production of the 777. Then there was a special on the Wright Bros. and their amazing feat. I watch this stuff, and I think to myself... I can be apart of something like that. I just want to involved in aviation, and I'm so glad I have my shot at it. Umm yea, so Go VOLS tom! Beat Florida!

AviatorMR239

discovery or discovery wings?

i can't get discovery wings here, my ex had satellite and i made her get it....then i dumped her and forgot i was giving up that channel in the process...what was i thinking

satin_patriot

Nikki la boxeadora--
how did you get your pic on your profile??? It keeps putting the website address there instead of my pic?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Friday night's on AirWarriors stinks. Everyone is out partying, so there aren't very many topics. Oh well.

--------------------------------

On a positive note, I would like to say Good Luck to OCC 184 shipping out sunday morning. Keep us posted when you have time on libery. Later

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Originally posted by EA-6B1
Friday night's on AirWarriors stinks. Everyone is out partying, so there aren't very many topics. Oh well.

--------------------------------

Doesn't say much for us people who aren't partying huh?
bouncy_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.