• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviatorMR239

you say sea cow, people think manatee, and then they think cute and loveable.....there is nothing cute or loveable about a sea donkey....thong or no thong (shudders)

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
What manatees have you seen that were cute and loveable? they look like an old beach lady with fins...

KJNastro

Someone botched this one earlier... Its ok though... I'll hook ya up..

The Details of my life are quite inconsequential.

Very Well… Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self improving bulongére owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old prostitute named Cloie with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy… the sort of general malaise that only the ingenious possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical… summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we would make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zurustian named Velma ritually shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

jennifer

Originally posted by Nikki la boxeadora
Hey now!We have attractive girls on base here.. I may not look like j-lo, but damn...
bouncy_125.gif

I agree with Niki! gives us a chance :0)

reapergm

When I think of women Marines, I think about that movie Troop Beverly Hills. That mean troop leader, beast woman thing. Take charge, mean, facial shaving women. But hey, some guys like it that way! And I heard the AF has some really cute girls!

Nick

holy ****e man. the air nat'l guard has some good ones. the af does too, but you gotta be kinda on the inside to get at them.
cheers
Nick

AviatorMR239

"you know, it just occured to me that she outranks you.....nothing's sexier than a woman you have to salute.. unfortunatly until they elect a woman president I'll have to keep taking cold showers"

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
7 days... 7 long days. The University of Florida and the University of Tennessee throw down at the "Swamp". Go VOLS!

reapergm

Im a U of Maryland Terrapin alum. I wish we were better, but I still have to root for them. And hell yeah, saluting someone, then taking them home that night... ha, thats sweet!

AviatorMR239

sorry dude.....but my gators are gonna stomp all over tenessee, plus it's in the swamp...i mean come on... i bleed Orange and Blue

Nikki

Who out ranks who?? grrrrrrrrrrrr.. and I am only slight beast woman..lol
Jennifer, I saw a pair of leopard thongs at the 5th ave. mall in a size 16...that would fit some of the locals around here..ahhhh

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Uh oh! Looks like there's some rivalry going on. Nah, it's all good fun. I just hope that TN goes down there and plays a good and smart game. Both teams are vulnerable to be beaten. We'll have to wait and see in 5 more days...

Status
Not open for further replies.