• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

jwarren4

I believe the class that we will all be placed in depends on SWO School start dates. Does anyone know how to find the start dates? I have a PRO REC but I am waiting on FINSEL, like many of you.
My OR sent me a message this morning saying that I am in the 11/24 class start date. Maybe ask your OR

jwarren4

How does your OR already know the date without the FINSEL paperwork?
I am just relaying the information that was provided to me. She had mentioned it showing up in the same system where you see your pro rec status and told me she would inform me when it appeared. I got a text from her saying "You are slated to ship to OCS on 11/24. Non negotiable"

megxbow123

I was just studying gouge and does anyone know which one is the correct “Mission of the Navy”? I’m assuming it is the one from 2018, not 2017, but I just want to make sure. ??

Attachments

• BD646B56-41EF-4DC1-8FC4-F15D41936DD7.jpeg
    BD646B56-41EF-4DC1-8FC4-F15D41936DD7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • 7710F715-8DE5-4310-B80F-8B0D9B7085FB.jpeg
    7710F715-8DE5-4310-B80F-8B0D9B7085FB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16

megxbow123

I am just relaying the information that was provided to me. She had mentioned it showing up in the same system where you see your pro rec status and told me she would inform me when it appeared. I got a text from her saying "You are slated to ship to OCS on 11/24. Non negotiable"
Damn, ur OR is on top of things! That’s awesome. Congrats on getting ur date already! Your FINSEL is not far behind ??

Jburk333

I believe the class that we will all be placed in depends on SWO School start dates. Does anyone know how to find the start dates? I have a PRO REC but I am waiting on FINSEL, like many of you.
Someone posted a picture of the class dates for this year and next year in either the June SWO board or on one of the class dates on another forum. I can’t remember which but if you look around you can find it

Connorb

Hello everyone, congrats on being selected! My OR told me I got selected the other day and I’m also waiting on the exact ship date. I’m in my last semester and will be graduating in December so I’ll probably be in the January class. Good luck to everyone entering the classes before that!

crawfish

got curious late at night on Labor Day and came across this forum. I just received my account authentication haha. congrats to all who were selected on this last board and good luck to all those who will be on upcoming ones!

ohmyty

Did anyone get a call for a phone interview that goes over all your backround?
Just curious cause I just got mine lol
I had no idea that was part of the process lol
Thanks

crawfish

Thanks
are you prior enlisted? I’m not and my recruiter hadn’t mentioned anything about an interview, yet

megxbow123

Thanks
I was called in for a NASIS background check interview 2 weeks ago at a base near me. They will be contacting you eventually. I am a non-prior