• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
I will post my stats for future fleet hopefuls as an example to never give up on your dreams. If not for the Officers I work with pushing me to apply I would not have even tried due to my age.

GPA: cumulatively 2.99
OAR:59
Active Duty E-6 with 16.5 years of service.

Pro. Rev. “Y”
Final Select “Y”
My CO got the email Friday congratulating my selection and requesting my release date so they can cut orders to OCS. I am excited and humbled at this opportunity to continue to serve this great nation and be part of the best Navy in the world. Congratulations to all selected. Those who do not improve yourself and keep applying.
Congratulations! This is HUGE!

You mentioned working in a recruiting office. Going to PM some questions to you in a few.

ENWaite

Did anyone get an idea what OCS class they’d be getting into?
My OR said that it would take a few weeks to get the FINSEL letter that details which OCS class you are in. Of course it could be different for everyone (prior vs civ).

kbal731

My OR said that it would take a few weeks to get the FINSEL letter that details which OCS class you are in. Of course it could be different for everyone (prior vs civ).

Yeah, my OR said expect at least 2 weeks to get the FINSEL, but I've seen people here say they've been "penciled in" for a date prior to receiving their FINSEL.