• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

KristenQT

Did anyone get a call for a phone interview that goes over all your backround?
Just curious cause I just got mine lol
I had no idea that was part of the process lol
Thanks
It’s part of your NASIS that you filled out which just about everyone gets a call for. You have to have your NASIS in process in order to submit a package.

kbal731

I was called in for a NASIS background check interview 2 weeks ago at a base near me. They will be contacting you eventually. I am a non-prior

When did you submit your NASIS? I still haven’t heard anything but I’ve also had a gov background check before with my current job, not sure if that meant I can skip the interview??

megxbow123

When did you submit your NASIS? I still haven’t heard anything but I’ve also had a gov background check before with my current job, not sure if that meant I can skip the interview??

I did it back in May. hmmmm I doubt it... unless it was a background check done by the military. From what I read, even if you dont get ur security clearance before ur OCS date (which is unlikely anyway as they take a very long time come thru, especially if uve lived abroad) you can still go to OCS!

kbal731

I did it back in May. hmmmm I doubt it... unless it was a background check done by the military. From what I read, even if you dont get ur security clearance before ur OCS date (which is unlikely anyway as they take a very long time come thru, especially if uve lived abroad) you can still go to OCS!

Yeah Im not entirely sure who’s responsible for my background check lol...I’m a contractor, who works on a military base, for a 3 letter agency...so anyone of those really

Infinitedouble

got curious late at night on Labor Day and came across this forum. I just received my account authentication haha. congrats to all who were selected on this last board and good luck to all those who will be on upcoming ones!
Are you on the next board?