• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

BroskiOCS

Congrats to you. Where do you see the Pro Rec-Y? Is it under BOL?
Yeah the Pro Rec will be on BOL under Advancement/Selection Board. I think it's the 1st or 2nd link from the top. They didn't get posted on there til a bit later. I first heard of my Pro Rec from my command. The Fleet Processor will email your CO.

Marceli

Yeah the Pro Rec will be on BOL under Advancement/Selection Board. I think it's the 1st or 2nd link from the top. They didn't get posted on there til a bit later. I first heard of my Pro Rec from my command. The Fleet Processor will email your CO.
Copy. Thank you very much. Hopefully we'll hear the good news for this cycle soon.

jwarren4

Are you guys who are able to see who is on a board able to see who gets selected when it gets posted or? Just wondering if any priors had that ability like seeing those who were at board

SeaWolfNC1

Are you guys who are able to see who is on a board able to see who gets selected when it gets posted or? Just wondering if any priors had that ability like seeing those who were at board
We won’t see until they post the results. As soon as they do your recruiter will have access to the list and be able to let you know if you made it or not.

Marceli

We won’t see until they post the results. As soon as they do your recruiter will have access to the list and be able to let you know if you made it or not.
Do you know where the list will be posted? Will active duty personnel have access to it as soon as it's out?