• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Su-37 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blutonski816

I'd hate to go to war with this guy's country...
Can you imagine how annoying it'd be to hear some guy endlessly jawng on over the radio "YOU AMERICANS HAVE NO KNOWLEDGES!!!"?

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Hey Milnija.
First, please continue to post here. Don't be offended by our "American Arrogance." This has been hands-down the most emotionally entertaining thread I've ever read. The more, the merrier. In fact, contact your Eurasian friends and get them on this forum too. I'd like to even up the sides a little (rubbing hands vigorously in anticipation).

P.S. I also like your hyporbolic use of absolutes. What does that mean? Well, I like how you state everything as if it is an ultimate undisputable fact, mainly your pet phrase "THE BEST..." I also like how you call prior-military airshow-performing salesmen "heroes." We in America call them "corporate sell-outs," or simply "whores." Not heroes.
But the reason I'm posting is to paraphrase to you a quote by an American military man. "It's not the superiority of technology that determines the outcome of the fight, but the will of the warrior, the desire to win."
Now, unfortunately for your bravado, that implies that all the pilots of every Sukhoi or Mikoyan-Gurevich that ended up in flames or merging with the deck after an encounter with an American was either a coward or just didn't want to win enough, if your technology really is better. That sucks, dude. That means either our planes are better, or our pilots just want to win more than yours. Take your pick. Which will it be?

Mayday

By the way, that includes Israel's encounters in American jets with everyone else in the Middle East flying Rusian-built stuff as well.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
FYI:

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43

NetRange: 213.0.0.0 - 213.255.255.255
CIDR: 213.0.0.0/8
NetName: RIPE-213
NetHandle: NET-213-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to RIPE NCC

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Whoa, for a Dutch person...his English is horrible. I've known many people from the Netherlands...and they all spoke flawless English...def. better than people here in Montgomery. :icon_roll

Mayday

That's pretty hilarious, considering the RNLAF flies pretty much exclusively F-16's, KC-10's, and Apaches. Oh, and a few rotted-out Viggen hulks...

I guess this guy's got a chip on his shoulder - wants 'em to buy Su-37's, which, as we now know, "is of a long time ago serial production, fully tested and used as a standard one for wide range of military purpose..." and "BEST ON THE WORLD, that is not fiction but the REAL FACT!!!!!"

After all, what do we know with our pathetic lack of full axis parabolas and "less INTELIGENCE AND POOOOOOOOOOOOR KNOWLEDGES!!!"

Molnija

I guess this guy's got a chip on his shoulder - wants 'em to buy Su-37's, which, as we now know, "is of a long time ago serial production, fully tested and used as a standard one for wide range of military purpose..." and "BEST ON THE WORLD, that is not fiction but the REAL FACT!!!!!"

The wonder Su-27 fighter - even in its original basic version from early eighties exceeds the foreing roughly comparable fighters in its maneuverability 1,3 up to 1,4 times. The nearest level of performance and maneuverability touched to the lates top modern American fighter Lockeed Martin F-22. However, our fighter is of a long time ago serial production, fully tested and used as a standard one for wide range of military purpose - Su-27
You don't know read or you don't understand!
Su-27!!!

Please, you have to study some fighter or aviation literature and you can try to find some real facts or you can start learn another languages, for example: France, German, Spain, Italian or Russian than you can find very intreresting real facts!
Ok bunny? And you has right, your knowledges are poor! Study!!!

Geese

You guys are dangerous.
Future wars will not be determined by which aircraft is faster or more manuverable. The enemy will know we are there by the radar signature of the doors opening up to fire the missle...maybe. Radar is not going to be used much in aircraft anymore, and will be provided by a satallite communicating with the aircraft. The JSF and the F22 will "creep up" to the enemy undetected. The SU37 may be a decent aircraft for other countries, but it won't offer anywhere near the capability that the US has with all of the integrated information technologies that we have. That is what is going to win future conflicts.

Mayday

Molnija, answer my original question!

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122693&postcount=65

Mayday said:
...to paraphrase to you a quote by an American military man. "It's not the superiority of technology that determines the outcome of the fight, but the will of the warrior, the desire to win."
Now, unfortunately for your bravado, that implies that all the pilots of every Sukhoi or Mikoyan-Gurevich that ended up in flames or merging with the deck after an encounter with an American was either a coward or just didn't want to win enough, if your technology really is better. That sucks, dude. That means either our planes are better, or our pilots just want to win more than yours. Take your pick. Which will it be?

Molnija

Mayday said:
Hey Molnija.
I also like how you call prior-military airshow-performing salesmen "heroes." We in America call them "corporate sell-outs," or simply "whores." Not heroes.

Bravo man.
Are you test pilot or cosmonaut? You must be at the same level as Anatoly Kvochur that you can say these words.
If I had been the best pilot in the world I wouldn't have say these words.
I respect every opinion, every pilot, but with some opinions I agree and with some I disagree!
I don't want from you that you should accept my opinion or my "heroes"!For me Anatoly Kvochur, Victor Pugachev, Jevgeni Frolov, Igor Vontintsev and others are HEROES (not only Russian pilots)!!!

Molnija

[QUOTE=Geese]Future wars will not be determined by which aircraft is faster or more manuverable. The enemy will know we are there by the radar signature of the doors opening up to fire the missle...maybe. Radar is not going to be used much in aircraft anymore, and will be provided by a satallite communicating with the aircraft. The JSF and the F22 will "creep up" to the enemy undetected. The SU37 may be a decent aircraft for other countries, but it won't offer anywhere near the capability that the US has with all of the integrated information technologies that we have. That is what is going to win future conflicts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.
I think you are first that you wrote me some normal opinion.
I disagree with opinion that future wars will not be determined by more manuverable aicraft, but we can discuss about the limits of the aicraft maneuverability (or about the human limits).
Your,lieutenant general Richard Engel, representative of ARDC/ Air Research and Development center in USAF Aeronautical systems Division and Wright Laboratory in Wright-Patterson AFB when he was in Moscow said: With this aircraft Su-37 you have margin before us 5 to 7 years! That were his words, not my!
Did you see the pictures of the cockpits of Su-35, Su-30 MKI or Su-37?
Yes, I agree that Su-27 or Mig 29 they have simple cockpit than F-15 or F-16
and also F-15, F-16 have better electronic equipment in theirs cockpits.
But if you think that F-22 or JSF will be undetected that is only fiction! In Canada, Sweden and USA,they accept conviction that "undetected or stealth aicraft" is only fiction!When the aicraft is flying with some speed in the air then is always possibility to detect this aicraft!!!
For example with: Bistatic doppler radiolocator, passive monitoring systems PRP-1 Kopáč/Romana/Tamara and others methods!
Did you heard or read about Russian plasma shield in their aircrafts in the future?

Plasma stealth is idiotic. The energy required to generate plasma(you DO know what plasma is right) is astronomical. I say astronomical because it only NATURALLY occurs in stars. Think about that. Not to mention you'd make a beautiful IR beacon in doing so.

F-22s will be undetected by enemy AWACS, ground radars, and fighter radars at typical engagement distances. That is enough. If if flies right over a ground radar that's emitting maybe it could get picked up. But that's what RHAWs are for. You can't have that many emitters everywhere. We know stealth can be found eventually. If you're close enough, it's obvious that the radar wave will come back with enough strength to give you something good. But in the meantime, the F-22 already knows you're there and an AMRAAM is on the way.

I think Lt. Gen. Engel was just being diplomatic. Not to mention that there are ZERO Su-37 squadrons anywhere.

I don't think you've seen any F-22 test videos. Or F-18 demonstrations for that matter. Their AoA limit is not 20 degrees. Watch a Blue Angels high alpha pass. That is clearly more than 20 degrees AoA, sustainable as long as the engines are running.
Or a Super Hornet demonstration. Those are pretty amazing pitch rates...even fully loaded. You obviously never bothered giving those numbers a reality check.

Whoever says the F-22 or JSF isn't highly maneuverable is smoking some good stuff and I want some.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
people, please don't argue with an idiot... they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. just stick to open mocking - it's more entertaining for all of us

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Molnija said:
I don't want from you that you should accept my opinion or my "heroes"!For me Anatoly Kvochur, Victor Pugachev, Jevgeni Frolov, Igor Vontintsev and others are HEROES (not only Russian pilots)!!!

Ok Fine, they are all one time Soviet pilots. ;) The fact is they are sell-outs.

Next:

We should keep in mind that the published numbers of anything in the Air Force or Navy is just that published. There's no question that they can outperform the numbers they give out to people. And let's be honest, an aircraft carrier full of Superhornets and JSF's could absolutley outperform any Russian squadron. And listen Molnija, a JSF can go undetected regardless of what you say. And even if you did have the capability of this "plasma" detection you speak of, no Eurasian country would have the money to spend on that. Update, your unemployment level in European countries is from anywhere between 9% all the way up to beyond 22%. I won't even begin with the Russian economy. There is no way in hell any country could purchase that in Eurasia. O and one more thing (sorry I've wanted to use this for so long) :D :

Attachments

• re a Homo!.jpeg
    re a Homo!.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.