• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Su-37 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
DanMav1156 said:
Woah woah woah? What did I say to make me sound dumb?

It's like in flight school-- the wingleader is looking for weekend SDO, he looks up and someone (squeeze and DanMav) is talking-- guess who's volunteered? ;)

No harm dawg

Molnija

Geese said:
No, I don't believe they are so undetectable that someone is not going to see them on radar at very close ranges, but they will have a much reduced signature, be harder to detect, due to missle technology the enemy will not even want to turn on their radar to even find out where the F22 or JSF are. Tactics will also play a huge role, but when you add all of these things up, information from awacs, the next generation of technology (satallite radar is being developed right now), reduced signature, tactics, and whatever else they may have up their sleeve, it all points to where air combat is headed.

Yes, planes will still need to be able to dogfight.

I agree with you, but these special reduced materials are not working in every weather on 100%. It is not easy to make maintenance of these "stealth" aicrafts and there are a lot of others influences which decrease the work of these special r. materials. And these materials are so expensive.
And don't forget for other rocket systems, RSZO Grad and Smerč, ZRK S-300PMU, PZRK Igla and others. If you remember in 1991 in Gulf, there was shoot down "F-117A stealth" by soviet rocket!!!ZRK S-300PMU surpass your Patriots!

Molnija

Wait a minute. Are you trying to say a Su-37 has a stabilized AoA of more than 90°? Don't you realize that's mathematically impossible?

I don't remember that I have said that Su-37 has AoA stabilized 90°. I just
said that in special manoeuvres is more than 180° and that is fact.

So no, I disagree that supermaneuverability is the key to winning an engagement.

That is your opinon. My opinion is that supermaneuverability will be so important too (not only my)!

Molnija

For others!
Please, write some more intellectual notes, but If you want to continue in your demonstration of your less IQ, that is your problem, not my! :sleep_125

Man this is funny.

To argue with an idiot...you have to talk like an idiot:
F-22 goes Mach 3 this is proven in tests where great American hero test pilot Colonel Sanders flew amazing Fried Chicken Loop which demonstrate +/-180 degree AoA with THRUST VECTORING.
They say APG-77 is SUPERpowerful radar which has so much powers it focuses beam at enemy cockpit to make pilot's BALLS shrivel up and die.
Then while pilot agonizes over shriveled balls F-22 sends AMRAAM to finish the job.

Just kidding...

Seriously, I strongly suggest you either
1)watch a Super Hornet/Hornet flight demo or
2)relearn geometry and learn what TWENTY degrees is
also recommend taking aerodynamics and learning the effects of LERXs.

And you're an ECON major? Oh dear GOD! And you expect us to take you seriously? That would explain why you don't understand physics, flight concepts, simple geometry, aerodynamics, or common sense.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nyet....

eddiemac0 said:
Schnuggapup,

What did you say to The Ruskie?

Stay calm, I'm in control now. !!!

I see a time and fuel consuming Luffberry ensuing here...let me know if this thread is done and needs a lock.

r/
G-ski

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
TurnandBurn55 said:
It's like in flight school-- the wingleader is looking for weekend SDO, he looks up and someone (squeeze and DanMav) is talking-- guess who's volunteered? ;)

No harm dawg

Haha, no harm taken... but now I admit I sound dumb, but yet again, it's due to my age and inexperience, but what is SDO? I feel the wrath coming...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It just goes to show, those who talk about it don't know and those who know can't talk about it.

Molnija

vegita1220 said:
Man this is funny.

To argue with an idiot...you have to talk like an idiot:
F-22 goes Mach 3 this is proven in tests where great American hero test pilot Colonel Sanders flew amazing Fried Chicken Loop which demonstrate +/-180 degree AoA with THRUST VECTORING.
They say APG-77 is SUPERpowerful radar which has so much powers it focuses beam at enemy cockpit to make pilot's BALLS shrivel up and die.
Then while pilot agonizes over shriveled balls F-22 sends AMRAAM to finish the job.

Just kidding...

Seriously, I strongly suggest you either
1)watch a Super Hornet/Hornet flight demo or
2)relearn geometry and learn what TWENTY degrees is
also recommend taking aerodynamics and learning the effects of LERXs.

And you're an ECON major? Oh dear GOD! And you expect us to take you seriously? That would explain why you don't understand physics, flight concepts, simple geometry, aerodynamics, or common sense.

Thank you, that was so funny boy! I like read some st..... answers. :D
And yes, I can teach you physics, flight concepts, simple geometry, aerodynamics, or common sense and also I can explain you that USA is not only ONE country in the world! I don't understand why are you so big-headed
and self-confident. Oh.., I forgot you are superpower, you are the biggest superpower in galaxy or you are the biggest superpower in the whole SPACE!!!
:D

KBayDog

Molnija said:
And yes, I can teach you physics, flight concepts, simple geometry, aerodynamics

Please, go right ahead. That way, instead of going to the squadron every day, I can just sit behind my PC and learn from the master.

Besides, I'd save a few rubles in petro every week (my auto only gets ~15 hectares on a tank of kerosene)

I can explain you that USA is not only ONE country in the world!

So we are two countries now? Geez...does this mean two FITWs? Well, hopefully between the two countries, they can raise the funding/manpower to get I-110 finished.

Oh.., I forgot you are superpower, you are the biggest superpower in galaxy or you are the biggest superpower in the whole SPACE!!!

I think Spacely Space Sprockets is the biggest superpower - even the Meridian Wal-Mart can't touch the magnitude of Spacely.

Molnija

firefriendly said:
Ruskie, what have your aviators done that ours haven't? The last guy that was memorable was Yuri Gregaran or whatever his name is and we've had hundreds more. All the advancements in aviation have basically come from our men and our technology....your pilots are deemed heros when they can perform at the same level as us. I assure you there are many naval aviators biting their tongues and not responding about US aircraft specs. becuase they cant. I'm sorry that you were a dumb@ss and couldn't get into any colleges here so you have to take econ classes in Russia...I'd be pissed at the world too. I wish so very much that I could kick you in the nuts right now.

(btw i know your from the hippy NL.)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you are so strong!
I have a big FEAR from you!!! PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!!! :D :D :D
Please, write some more intellectual notes, but If you want to continue in your demonstration of your less IQ, that is your problem, not my!!!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Molnija said:
And yes, I can teach you physics, flight concepts, simple geometry, aerodynamics, or common sense and also I can explain you that USA is not only ONE country in the world!

Please, O Sultan of Knowledge, grace me with your words of wisdom in common sense. And please, please, tell me how my beloved country is actually two countries?

(Alright, alright, you Texans, stop whining.) :D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Until next time...

Molnija said:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you are so strong!
I have a big FEAR from you!!! PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!!! :D :D :D
Please, write some more intellectual notes, but If you want to continue in your demonstration of your less IQ, that is your problem, not my!!!

We're done here. This thread is no longer serving any uselful purpose.

r/
G

Status
Not open for further replies.