• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is REALLY dumb so I know it has found its place:

What happens at OCS on Halloween/Thanksgiving, or other holidays that are observed but are not grounds for leave? Do we get punished extra hard to 'give thanks' to the PT gods?

Also, if my birthday happens to fall at the end of Indoc week...is that bad? Should I be hoping nobody sends me anything with "Happy Birthday" in it? I know laying low and not drawing attention is the name of the game.

Well I can tell you my experiences:

4th of July: You'll get killed like any other day, but there will be fireworks while you're getting slayed.

Your Birthday: You will get killed, only you'll be a year older. God help you if you get sent geedunk or anything special in the mail.

As for hoping nobody sends you anything..... well. Too bad. You'll be taken care of. :D

Sic 'em MB!

Insomneo

Oh crap haha. If what I hear is true about the OCS dates being full until September I'm screwed birthday wise. Knowing my family they will definitely send a package of cookies or something, even if I tell em not too. They'll do it out of both good will and humor knowing I will get a world of crap thrown on me. But I'm sure I'll look back on it with a big smile :D.

bb1125

None
This is REALLY dumb so I know it has found its place:

What happens at OCS on Halloween/Thanksgiving, or other holidays that are observed but are not grounds for leave? Do we get punished extra hard to 'give thanks' to the PT gods?
Well, Halloween isn't exactly an "observed" holiday, but I'm sure you could find someone to take you trick or treating.:icon_hall

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah I know...I was just wondering if there are any extra shenanigans played on the OCs/ICs on holidays.

MasterBates

I see my services are required.

Good for you, my MOD-FU has allowed me to discern your birthday, and I am sure I can find out thru my contacts at OTCN which class you are in.

You will have a good birthday. I gar-on-tee it. :icon_smil

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
JT, I hear Blue Boys magazine is quite tasteful.... I think I'll send you an issue. :icon_smil

irontri

Here comes my couple of contributions to stupid questions.

Keep in mind I read the whole OCS survival thingy link from that dude at Drexel a couple of years ago and I know things change.

1-With that said, what is worn for the in-PRT if poopie x-mas is the next day?

2-What can we (guys) wear for undergarments for PT'ing? I mean other than tighty whiteys? Never done it...that's all. Going commando doesn't seem all that fun nor allowed!