• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

kj0b

This might have already been discussed before, but they released the results for the Intel Reserve Board, correct? Didn't that board meet at the same time?

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I think we have a better chance at guessing the score to tonights football game than we do guessing the date of results.

chargers-broncos-logo.png

My guess: Chargers 27 / Broncos 20

Any other guesses out there?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Applicants that are non-selected are able to ask for reconsideration of their application if they are within 6 months of the original non-selection.

A new application must be completed if the original non-selection occurred over 6 months previously.
Aviation applicant checking in. You have to have a "significant change" in your kit. Which translates to improving your ASTB scores, more letters of rec, etc. That allows you to bypass the 6 months wait. Which is what I did, but retaking the ASTB (or just OAR portion) is risky since they ONLY go with the most recent scores, even if they are worse.

navyhaz

Aviation applicant checking in. You have to have a "significant change" in your kit. Which translates to improving your ASTB scores, more letters of rec, etc. That allows you to bypass the 6 months wait. Which is what I did, but retaking the ASTB (or just OAR portion) is risky since they ONLY go with the most recent scores, even if they are worse.

It would behoove one to have a significant change, but no where in the instruction does it say its required for reconsideration. You could (not recommended) just resubmit within six months of the first prorec N what you had the first time around.

Last edited:

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
It would behoove one to have a significant change, but no where in the instruction does it say its required for reconsideration. You could (not recommended) just resubmit within six months of the first prorec N what you had the first time around.
I'm not trying to be a sarcastic here, but everything that I've read says that it requires a "significant change" (direct quote) to allow for a re-submission within 6 months. Granted, I don't remember any stipulations as to what qualifies as significant. If you have a source for it not saying a significant change being required I would certainly be interested to see it.

navyhaz

I'm not trying to be a sarcastic here, but everything that I've read says that it requires a "significant change" (direct quote) to allow for a re-submission within 6 months. Granted, I don't remember any stipulations as to what qualifies as significant. If you have a source for it not saying a significant change being required I would certainly be interested to see it.

Things are different for fleet personnel. Civilian accession... I'm not sure how that would work (I just noticed your a non-prior and would probably use a different instruction). I'm basing this off the instruction fleet applicants use when submitting a package.

It's on page 4-12 of the OPNAV 1420.1b

http://doni.daps.dla.mil/Directives...on and Advancement Programs/1420.1B OPNAV.pdf

exNavyOffRec

Things are different for fleet personnel. Civilian accession... I'm not sure how that would work (I just noticed your a non-prior and would probably use a different instruction). I'm basing this off the instruction fleet applicants use when submitting a package.

It's on page 4-12 of the OPNAV 1420.1b

http://doni.daps.dla.mil/Directives/01000 Military Personnel Support/01-400 Promotion and Advancement Programs/1420.1B OPNAV.pdf

On the board results list that is signed by the senior member they will put "non select personnel can resubmit 6 months from this date unless there is a significant change in their application" or something close to that.

NRC will essentially flush an application that doesn't meet that requirement.