• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

navyhaz

I'm actually one of the few that's completely fine with an extended wait for report date. All I need is the green light.

Anything longer than six months.....

Sweet+Brown+video+viral.jpg

cem118

Seeing that some of the IDC guys from last winter are at OCS now, I think we are looking at a nice wait. Keep your day jobs.
Ha. Keeping the day job is exactly why I am curious. If I had some level of confidence in what was my future it would make life a lot more fun. I don't care about a delay between selection and OCS, its the not knowing that's rough.

Marko88m5

Question for anyone.
Does anyone know for a fact that the IDC board has indeed convened?

If the results are not released by the application deadline for the December IDC board, people are going to miss out on that board and have to wait for the other one.

navyhaz

Question for anyone.
Does anyone know for a fact that the IDC board has indeed convened?

If the results are not released by the application deadline for the December IDC board, people are going to miss out on that board and have to wait for the other one.

Myself and a few others were told by the OCS help desk that the board did convene on time. We have until November 5 (NRD recommended submission is Oct. 29) to resubmit with a fresh CO signature if we receive a PROREC N.