• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

acrjr718

I am non-prior, so please educate me where my knowledge lacks. With so many people calling up the ladder and such a delay with results, in a corporate setting at least a statement would be issued or something acknowledging the delay and maybe stating circumstances why, or a specific date given as to when results would be released. I completely understand I applied for Intel and many things are top secret, but wouldn't a simple, "Results will be released X date" be suffice enough to give them the time they need as well as coo the many applicants, COs, and ORs asking when the results will be released? Just my opinion...

I know it's a huge decision they are making and completely respect that. We are heading into week 4 after results are normally released and the 500+ applicants who applied lives are basically on hold until the results are released.

Don't mean to sound negative or a whiner, and I'm sure everyone has probably already had these thoughts, just trying to dig into their logic and see if there is something I am missing being a civilan currently.

Preaching to the choir my friend. I'm a civilian/non-prior too, FWIW (and submitted my package back in April).

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Preaching to the choir my friend. I'm a civilian/non-prior too, FWIW (and submitted my package back in April).

I forget that there are people here who have been waiting longer. I have only been waiting since the AUG application submission deadline. Hopefully your wait comes to an end soon, and with good news.

PensacolaBayou

Don't mean to sound negative or a whiner, and I'm sure everyone has probably already had these thoughts, just trying to dig into their logic and see if there is something I am missing being a civilan currently.

As one of the few civilians in my family, this is what ADs and Navy tradition do when you try to find the logic in the system and declare yourself the harbinger of sense in our armed forces:
J5JcGSp.gif

dbern1898

Everyones in a different situation. Im sure there are people like me who haven't gotten the IDC results and have their packet going through the SNA/NFO starting today. Looks like the the waiting game keeps on going. Best of luck to everyone though.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Everyones in a different situation. Im sure there are people like me who haven't gotten the IDC results and have their packet going through the SNA/NFO starting today. Looks like the the waiting game keeps on going. Best of luck to everyone though.

Right there with ya man, good luck on those as well. Those 8's oughta get you where you want to be.

Tenzo82

Good luck to everybody.
I've submitted for Dec IDC board. This will be the fifth package for OCS. Maybe 5 is the lucky number...LOL. I guess I got used to the non-select status everytime I look at BOL.

spazzz

It would be nice to know something before Thanksgiving. I do realize the individuals on the selection board have other things to do and so I hope they are really ensuring they do not rush the results just to get something out there. The way I look at it is like a fine wine; The more time it takes the better I get!