• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
So, my sources tell me that NRC is pretty peeved that they don't have ALL of the results yet. Yes, ALL. So they do have some if my sources are correct (they know who they are). That's all I'll divulge for now (if I had any info on release date and time, I'd let you know). :)
They are welcome to release SWO-IP/IW. I'll take either. I'm not to concerned w/Intel (usually what's got it held up)...Just looking for that Commission really.

priorguy

I'm not sure if this bit of information helps, but, last Friday I met up with the entire Pittsburgh Recruiting Command for a little PRT action. One of the guys there was an ENS straight out of OCS, designated as an IW. I asked him when will he be starting IW school - he told me at the end of December. So maybe there is a chance there aren't any results because there is no rush or that they might just wait until the next board? I'm just speculating...

ryantexb

I'm not sure if this bit of information helps, but, last Friday I met up with the entire Pittsburgh Recruiting Command for a little PRT action. One of the guys there was an ENS straight out of OCS, designated as an IW. I asked him when will he be starting IW school - he told me at the end of December. So maybe there is a chance there aren't any results because there is no rush or that they might just wait until the next board? I'm just speculating...
In my opinion I would say this plays no factor in when the results come out.

Rickblaine22

This board doesn't determine when you fill a slot in any school. When this guy is going to IW school has no bearing on what happens in this board.

At this point, no one knows what the crap this board is doing or what the hold up is. This is all a lesson in patience for those of us who are waiting.

No one knows...for certain... However... estimates can be made by massaging "key" indicators of past board activity and RUMINT into an assessment that lifts morale.
I know there are some Debbie Downers out there... expectation management aside, we need the illusion of situational awareness in order to get through this together.

navyhaz

The information I received was that some of the designators were in for IDC two weeks ago, but not the entire community results. We have similar information, it seems. (It has not happened often in the exchange of IDC board rumors these past few weeks.)

I was told the same last Friday by one of the processors. "The admiral cannot sign the approved list without all the results."

dmamula

I think we are all on the same page and heard the same thing. I called the help desk and they verified what we already posted in the thread. "We are waiting on some boards within the IDC to turn in the results. We can't release any results until all results are in. Just keep on checking BOL. They will show up there as soon as we release the results." The guy also said he wants the results to come out just as much as we do due to the fact that they want all the phone calls and emails that ask about the our board to stop. And of course he had no clue when they would come out but he was hoping for this week or next (like all of us are).