• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

plastycx

Never Giving Up
Quick question to you..... It says in your stats that you got a pro-y at a previous board, but that your command wouldn't release you. Are you ok with saying why? So we could get a pro-y but our co could deny us leaving at the last minute? Under what circumstances would they do that?

So the story happened like this, I did get released from my command and then I applied and got picked up. However, I am a nuke so there are nuke community managers that must give me the permission to leave the community. They refused to let me go after I got picked up. While I was applying there was a Navadmin that came out stating that I must have less than 18 months on my contract to get released as a nuke, otherwise it was up to community health to let me go. And of course I was denied till this year. Now I am applying again. This is not the typical for all other communities. I called Navy recruiting command and this is not normal to get denied based on community health. The nukes are a special breed.

PettyOfficerCJ

So the story happened like this, I did get released from my command and then I applied and got picked up. However, I am a nuke so there are nuke community managers that must give me the permission to leave the community. They refused to let me go after I got picked up. While I was applying there was a Navadmin that came out stating that I must have less than 18 months on my contract to get released as a nuke, otherwise it was up to community health to let me go. And of course I was denied till this year. Now I am applying again. This is not the typical for all other communities. I called Navy recruiting command and this is not normal to get denied based on community health. The nukes are a special breed.
Roger..... At least you know that what you have is what the board wants. Hope it goes better for you this time around!

Longtime lurker, first time poster.
I wanted to see if we could kick start the rumor mill. It seems like moral went south with a quickness on Friday when no results posted. Either that or folks took post 100 to be some sort of small victory and retired for the weekend (you know who you are).
Given that the majority of the folks here are aspiring Intel soothsayers, I expect more conjecture, speculation, prognostication, and divining. Lack of new or otherwise relevant information is no excuse. WWCND?

plastycx

Never Giving Up
Our combined Intel skills are lacking based on the lack of results. But based on current contacts and leads we are getting closer to the end. the results have to either post before the next board or the next board is probably cancelled. Either way it looks grim for the next bunch in December.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
So, my sources tell me that NRC is pretty peeved that they don't have ALL of the results yet. Yes, ALL. So they do have some if my sources are correct (they know who they are). That's all I'll divulge for now (if I had any info on release date and time, I'd let you know). :)

Marko88m5

The board is either twice as large or it may take twice as long to release results given the last board cancelation. Even by that, results should be out already. Ill call it for today. Then tomorrow comes and ill say it will be tomorrow. im holding off on grad school for this thing. I wish my future was a bit more clear by this stage.

plastycx

Never Giving Up
The board is either twice as large or it may take twice as long to release results given the last board cancelation. Even by that, results should be out already. Ill call it for today. Then tomorrow comes and ill say it will be tomorrow. im holding off on grad school for this thing. I wish my future was a bit more clear by this stage.

today sounds good

PensacolaBayou

So, my sources tell me that NRC is pretty peeved that they don't have ALL of the results yet. Yes, ALL. So they do have some if my sources are correct (they know who they are).

The information I received was that some of the designators were in for IDC two weeks ago, but not the entire community results. We have similar information, it seems. (It has not happened often in the exchange of IDC board rumors these past few weeks.)

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Friday is probably the safest bet. Whoever has yet to get results to NRC would be best served getting them there before then, but giving a concrete promise of Friday would likely work just as well.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
The important thing here is that my Miami Dolphins won yesterday. Any other news is irrelevant. That is all.

EDIT: Ok, maybe board results are also relevant, but that is it!

Rickblaine22

Good morning! I was doing my PRT this morning...what did I miss?

Just out of curiosity, for AD folks, has anyone clicked that "Application (FORMAN) Status" link? I tried and it takes me to a page that says "click here for selection board application status" but then that link goes nowhere.